test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[2/19] Chat server temporarily down

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited February 2015 in Super News Network
Champions, we're having an issue with our chat server -- if you send a chat message (in any channel, including Local and Zone), you'll get an error message.

We don't currently have a resolution ETA -- my guess is a few hours, the engineers are saying 1-2 hours. Once we get it resolved, it should be fixable without needing to restart the main Champs server. Stay tuned for updates.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    *sighs*....Foxbat...or Mechanon...

--

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up. I will stay tuned. :smile:
  • notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    CO is kinda...odd when it's suffering from an issue like this
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2015
    This is looking like it's fixed -- QA is verifying.
    edited February 2015
    Chat issues are pretty much resolved. For the moment, the blacklist isn't working, and the voice chat (Vivox) is still a work in progress; we'll let you know when those are fixed as well.
    edited February 2015
    Chat issues are pretty much resolved. For the moment, the blacklist isn't working, and the voice chat (Vivox) is still a work in progress; we'll let you know when those are fixed as well.

Nevermind! Seems like both of these were just hiccups, working again.
  • heroshima1heroshima1 Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Is there an issue with the Arc Wallet? I bought some Zen so I can throw my monies to CO I can't transfer from the Wallet to the CO server. Step 1> Select Game (CO), Step 2. Select Server (this is where "Live" usually is; now it says "No Character" and I can't progress to Step 3. (amount).