test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AT Sale on Mountain???

zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
So the Mountain Arche is supposed to be on sale this week, except that when I logged on to check it out it is still listed as if there is no sale.

Is that just my account or is everyone experiencing this?
ZedBlock-200.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    unsure if blog is correct or sale in game is correct (currently Cosmic, Psionic Dragon and Holoforce sets are all on sale)
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    and the ingame welcome message says Centurion on special. also mechanon, so that shows how up to date that it.
    maybe it's meant to be next week or they forgot to do the patch for it.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    ARC says, 25th to the first.

Edit -
    D'OH! Just remembered I could cap the thing.

MountainATSale-001.jpg
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    mailed message to TT, then remembered it's weekend.

sigh... WTB : [Functional Braincells]

• Options
    edited December 2014
    A weekend between to big holidays.

I just hope that they either fix on Monday or move it forward to next week.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Check the sig, it's a very good (if bland) AT to boot. Hope it gets sorted, I wouldn't mind seeing a few more of em kicking around.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Check the sig, it's a very good (if bland) AT to boot. Hope it gets sorted, I wouldn't mind seeing a few more of em kicking around.

I like supercollide's build. I experimented with it about a year ago, while still Gold. I automatically like any Arch that uses Con for a Super Stat. I need all the help I can get to stay on my feet. :wink:

http://champions-online.proboards.com/thread/2474/mountain-guide?page=1&scrollTo=29074
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    my invincible is up to 32.

yes survives well.
    energy, not so much a problem after I got energy unlock but I'm used to using maintains a lot.
    the knocks... aarrghhhh.
    last alert- get threat... flying lesson
    run back repeat and repeat and repeat . I survived and mostly kept threat but oh, it was annoying.

• Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I like supercollide's build. I experimented with it about a year ago, while still Gold. I automatically like any Arch that uses Con for a Super Stat. I need all the help I can get to stay on my feet. :wink:

http://champions-online.proboards.com/thread/2474/mountain-guide?page=1&scrollTo=29074

haha that's pretty much exactly where I ended up, oddly.

As much as I didn't give it too high of a rating, the at really is very good at its job and mighta been one of my favorites to level. Just... Wasn't anything too amazingly exciting. I guess for a tank that's probably a good thing?
    chaelk wrote: »
    my invincible is up to 32.

yes survives well.
    energy, not so much a problem after I got energy unlock but I'm used to using maintains a lot.
    the knocks... aarrghhhh.
    last alert- get threat... flying lesson
    run back repeat and repeat and repeat . I survived and mostly kept threat but oh, it was annoying.

Seems exactly what I experienced. It was fine after it got overdrive, but up to then. My god. And honestly, I feel like guardian should come with some hefty innate knock resistance. Having the tank fly halfway across the map is rather counterproductive. It's actually one of the things I liked about the mountain, at least it has SOME innate ability to shrug off a knock.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So this AT is still being advertised as "On Sale" in ARC. But it never actually went on sale as far as I can tell.

Was interested - since I'm no longer a Gold subscriber. So now that the staff appears to be back - can we get an answer on this please? Is it going on sale at all.. or was this just a horrible way to tease us :wink:
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    And when I log in, the splash page tells me the weekly sale is a 10-pack of keys - regular price 900 Zen, on sale for only 900 Zen!
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    And when I log in, the splash page tells me the weekly sale is a 10-pack of keys - regular price 900 Zen, on sale for only 900 Zen!

ok that one wins.

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It's a mountain of a deal! :D

....am I late? ...did somebody make that joke already? .... I don't care O_O