What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The kinds of Mods we'll never see in CO

zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Off Topic
Saw this on @Midnight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4rBkV-vRpY

That's insanely funny. :biggrin:

I've seen some clips of crazy GTA and CoD mods. The Hulk comes to mind immediately. And Godzilla. And a LfD mod with mobs of Teletubbies. All kinds of crazy mods out there.

Now Hulk and Hulk-like creatures abound in CO and we do have a giant lizard on MI, but...

...If you could Mod Champions, what would you like to see roaming through Mill City streets or on any of the other maps? Keep in mind, this is totally hypothetical exerciss and that you'll need to get creative since the Character Creator makes most types of modding completely unnecessary. I mean, I've seen Groucho Marx in the desert with a machine gun. :eek:
-
ZedBlock-200.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You have no idea. But we can't discuss of it in here....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Drop Bears and Deathclaws. On steroids. Everywhere.

Walking down the street will never be safe again.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sterga wrote: »
    Drop Bears and Deathclaws. On steroids. Everywhere.

Walking down the street will never be safe again.

Somehow, my brain abbreviated that to "Drop bear claws everywhere". Now I'm picturing another Fire & Ice-style Rampage where heroes take on Diabetes and Congestive Heart Failure while pastries rain down from the skies.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The kind of mods we'll never see in CO?

Ask anyone, a fair and unbiased one!
    biffsig.jpg
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Somehow, my brain abbreviated that to "Drop bear claws everywhere". Now I'm picturing another Fire & Ice-style Rampage where heroes take on Diabetes and Congestive Heart Failure while pastries rain down from the skies.

That would be much more awesome than my suggestion. But I prefer my pastries to at least not have steroids in them.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Well, to beat that one you'd need a Homer Simpson Mod that could eat them as they fall and comtinually boost his chances and size until he becomes unbeatable (or uneatable depending on your POV). :smile:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg