test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reawakened AT: The Everyman

tigerofcachticetigerofcachtice Posts: 551 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Suggestions Box
Either every man can be a hero, or no one can. This logic is self-intuitive.

Description: It is not power that defines a hero. What defines a hero is that he decided to fight evil, regardless of what he has...or has not. If you think that might makes right, you've got it backwards.

screenshot_2014-09-26-01-49-10.jpg?psid=1

Because he's the hero Millennium City deserves...no, the one it needs.

New Power (NEW!): Flying Hotdog of Justice

Throws a hotdog. Target is blinded because of the MUSTARD splattering on his eyes. Yeah, how do you like them apples, evil-doer? Bet you forgot about me, but I remember how you used to shake us down in the park. Here, let me make you one with extra sauerkraut, let's see if that stings!

New Power (NEW!): Bottled Righteousness Like a Mighty Stream

Throws a bottle. Target is damaged by the bottle, which shatters into fragments (more if Stealthed with an Advantage because that's exactly how physics works), then has a chance to knockdown like a Water Balloon device because the drink is spilled on the ground, making it slippery. Aw...you choking on my Flying Hotdog of Justice? How about you wash it down with this tasty beverage? Here, for Lord Gar who may not understand proper 'Murrican, allow me to translate: 'ere, hoy that Aristotle of Britney at 'im, savvy?

New Power (NEW!): The Schoolyard Windmill Punches (requires new animation)

Face the target. Tilt your head and close your eyes, then advance while rapidly swinging your arms forward in a circular motion. No evil can avoid your blows with this derivative of the ancient kung fu known as the Way of the Monkey Panic. Protection money? PROTECTION MONEY? You know when was the last time someone tried to ask me for protection money? It was after Ms. Ebb's class, during recess, in the sand pit. You're not going to make me cry, not this time, you woO0N'T!

Probably needs Night Warrior what with the Stealth because heroic doesn't always mean stupid.

Then give a reward of leveling this Reawakened AT the Hotdog Cape, all players will love you.
Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pharephare Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This needs to happen!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    maleb666maleb666 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well done BB!! WELL DONE!!!!

CF8kLhw_zps946e6d20.gif
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
  • Options
    dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Then they can give the Champs HQ hot dog vendor appropriate attacks. I saw him trying to take on Mechanon using a heavy weapon. I know it was him, and not a player, because when he got knocked down, he did the same animation the NPC's do while they regain health.
  • Options
    gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ...Oh dear god. The NPCs are fighting back!

AND I LOVE IT! 10/10. Like Skyrim with Mustard. Cryptic, put this in!
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!