What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

oop delete thread please

theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
edited July 2021 in Power Discussion

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    well, ricochet throw can cover aoe and single target by itself fine. Since ur already using Hurricane (which I'd prob fully rank), ya can make RT more for single-target combos, since it should proc Preemptive strikes in Avenger. Ya aren't really using Night Warrior (stealth may not fit the concept) to keep RT just as a stealth opener, so I'm trying to find other uses for it that fit the build..

Maybe add dust devil for a MSA cd and a passive means of disorienting (or just keep geyser for MSA). Ya can tap RT and then charge Typhoon w/ Preemptive strikes for a burst of dmg (tap-spamming RT may fare slightly better, but its, well.. boring). I'd also change the EB to boomerang toss so you'll have 2 boomerang powers to better balance the concept (like the template above).

RT could still be used as the AoE opener hit too, since unlike Huricane it can be charged (and it can bounce to have more coverage than typhoon). If changing to Avenger I'd prob combine it w/ Vindicator for a more reliable flat 4-6% crit boost (Guardian's 2/3 find the mark doesn't have high uptime unless ya use fast-hitting attacks/maintains, from my experience).
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!