test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nemesis alerts

chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Gameplay Bugs
I think y'all broke something, if people don't have a nemesis? No minions appear. We tested this multiple times, a few ways, and alerts seem to be impossible without someone on the team having a nem. It seems to be an error with default nems, and if you're gonna get rid of man-lilith who spams infernal powers? Great. But as of now, it's unplayable if nobody has one.

As well, darkness minions seem to throw amazing damage. 1.6k is what we were seeing per strike. Even the nemesis couldn't top the dps thrown by the normal minions. That... It's a bit absurd.
In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
dbnzfo.png
RIP Caine
Post edited by chalupaoffury on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The gangster/mob minions have been missing 1 group, so it only counts to 23/25 defeated.
    No idea what the minions are when missing all together, cos theyr not there....
    For what i have seen.

And, the Nemesis Alerts should be lvl gated to 25+. They pop up and stay up only briefly, so i don't really want to see the RandomButtonDefaultPoisonCallMeLilith Nemeses.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    They need to put that nemesis creation at Chief Surhoff and send people to it before making alerts available.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nemesis alerts break almost every time you do one and for different reasons every time.