test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Steampunk Cyborg set doesn't clear itself from the store once all parts are unlocked?

luesatchmo402luesatchmo402 Posts: 70 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Gameplay Bugs
I've checked, re-checked, and checked again, and I'm pretty sure I own all of the Steampunk Cyborg unlocks, gathered from a combination of Snake Gulch and Clarence, yet the Z-store still shows the set as purchasable when usually, with perk/item unlocks, it will grey itself out and say "GOLD!" next to it when all of the parts are unlocked through gameplay.

I have:
Single Monocle
Dual Monocle
Legs
Arms
Bracers
Feet
Back
Hands

unlocked, and searching through the tailor, all of the pieces say I own the set when I hover over them for the tooltip description. The only thing I can think of that might cause this is that I obtained the full set partially through Snake Gulch, and partially from Clarence.

Perhaps, if it were set up poorly, it may check the list of each individual set of those unlocks to see if it should grey it out? and getting them all from both sources completes neither of them, leaving it marked as purchasable still?

Kind of annoying to have it floating in the store still when I own all of the parts. Also, it would be nice if we could get a fix in the other direction, as well. If you buy a c-store set that contains items unlockable in-game, for example, the Nighthawk pieces, buying the Nighthawk set in the C-store unlocks all of the costumes, but when you see a Nighthawk costume unlock item in-game, the mask will still be blue as if you don't own it yet. Same goes for the rock axe (Melee weapons pack) and possibly the Steampunk Cyborg and Roin'esh sets, to name a few.
two lines of plain text
the best kind of signature
Post edited by luesatchmo402 on

Comments