test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Link for Managing Subscriptions

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited May 2015 in Super News Network
Just in case anyone has lost track of managing their subscriptions, here's a convenient link: https://secure.crypticstudios.com/champions/subscriptions/edit?sub_type=S-CO

-TrailTurtle
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• leowyldemi2leowyldemi2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    thank you very much for this. Arc kept taking me to the new Arc site and no where else when i tried my old links.

FYI until Arc is gone, i will not be renewing any subs or buying any more Zen. that is three accounts.
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    thank you very much for this. Arc kept taking me to the new Arc site and no where else when i tried my old links.

FYI until Arc is gone, i will not be renewing any subs or buying any more Zen. that is three accounts.

I'm sure PWE will miss your sub fees but I would think they have expended to much effort on ARC for it to "be gone". It is the corporate direction for their game sites and customer interaction. You have to remember that the majority of PWE games have no subscription model - STO and CO are the only games where you pay any regular fee for extra functionality.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I was having problems finding the page from the old site that tells you how many days you have been subscribed for, but found it today......https://secure.crypticstudios.com/champions/subscriptions/list.

Just thought it may be useful.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    How to make ARC notice that i have actually played ....Neverwinter?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have the opposite problem, it says I've played STO for 5 hrs. I haven't manged to get to the character screen yet.

on the other hand the time does match how long it took to download.

same for neverwinter.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• evile421evile421 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    never thought i would say this, but thank God for Steam.
  • stanff9stanff9 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    still no Ideal payment option :(http://www.ideal.nl/en/
    and paypal dosnt work for me.

:edit

why can we buy zen with steam but we cant buy Gold membership that would fix my problems

so when will we get our old drops back :wink:
  • paladinraijin31paladinraijin31 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Keep getting a

Secure Connection Failed response
  • tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Secure Connection Failed
  • odenswrathodenswrath Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Still not working this morning. I had to get a new credit card and need to enter that data, otherwise my subscription will lapse and they won't be getting any more money from me.
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2015
    Hmm. For what it's worth, I'm able to access it, both with my dev account and with a trash account that doesn't have any subscriptions.

1. Can you clarify where you get that error? Do you get it when you click "Manage Subscriptions" on https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/account, or when you try to log in on the Cryptic page?
    2. Could you screenshot that error page?
    3. Could you send in a ticket to the Billing team? They may know more than I do, and if it's a one-off problem you're having (instead of a structural issue), then they can help you better than I can.
    edited April 2015
    Others have noted this issue as well. Not just me.

1. Yes, its exactly from Manage Subscriptions.

2. I can't send a capture, but here's exactly what the page says:
    Secure Connection Failed

The connection to secure.crypticstudios.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
    Try Again Report Error

3. I did send a message to CS/billing, but no response.

Hmm. For what it's worth, I'm able to access it, both with my dev account and with a trash account that doesn't have any subscriptions.

1. Can you clarify where you get that error? Do you get it when you click "Manage Subscriptions" on https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/account, or when you try to log in on the Cryptic page?
    2. Could you screenshot that error page?
    3. Could you send in a ticket to the Billing team? They may know more than I do, and if it's a one-off problem you're having (instead of a structural issue), then they can help you better than I can.
    edited April 2015
    Still unable to manage my subscription today.
  • pricanwarriorpricanwarrior Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i cant susbribe i keep having the same problems, now i cant play on my toons cause all of them are free form ughhh please fix this problem fast......
  • kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same here;
    get the same message through the arc site- it happens after Account guard check
    and through the click here on forums.- happens first try

which means I can't change my card details and my subs goes kablooie on 22/4
    23d7e92f-df5f-4fbd-b642-88240ce97ee8_zpsj6lhjwyu.png
    3f929831-d0e0-4b9d-aa2b-28877c351112_zpsgsnq9bpu.jpg
    [font="title-I'm as sane as any.."][/font]Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pricanwarriorpricanwarrior Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i think its only happening when you use firefox and Internet explorer browsers because i try with google chrome and it worked..
    edited April 2015
    thank you, will try chrome

can confirm, works through google chrome

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey TT. Can you try replicating this problem using Firefox and IE? No idea what browser you used that didn't give you a problem.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    edited April 2015
    secure connection failed is on INternet explorer and Mozilla.
    Google chrome works.

Someone posted it on another thread and I managed to change my card details on it

• noirejbnoirejb Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue here. Sent in a ticket, they had me try using Chrome instead of Firefox, didn't work. Cleared both browsers' caches and that didn't work. The ticket response is just telling me to contact my ISP.
    So, I'm at a loss here if that doesn't work.
    EDIT: I literally just tried it with Internet Explorer. And it worked. Uh. That's new...
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Question! How can I see or change to which mail it's the one time code thingie being sent to? My partner wanted to change his subscription plan and he wasn't getting the code, until he dusted his old Gmail account and found the mails over there.

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was actually able to use Firefox last weekend to manage my subscription. Still seems to be working as of today.
    noirejb wrote: »
    Same issue here. Sent in a ticket, they had me try using Chrome instead of Firefox, didn't work. Cleared both browsers' caches and that didn't work. The ticket response is just telling me to contact my ISP.
    So, I'm at a loss here if that doesn't work.
    EDIT: I literally just tried it with Internet Explorer. And it worked. Uh. That's new...
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • wylonuswylonus Posts: 115 Arc User
    i still get error with required cookies enabled, i cant find it to fix it