test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

tattoo thread!

chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Off Topic
Because I just got a new one today, figured I'd start this up here. What kinda tattoos do y'all have? Got any pics?

http://imgur.com/rLncvvC,UUHHnRp,7SrEh0l,X9DoAJk,xvKRjCH,ALDnHzH,cppCXky,XYLUunQ,5bYIT6u#6

There's a gallery of my new one. I also have random spiders and webs in random places, with a big uv reactive white spider web on my left bicep.

What ya got? :D
In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
dbnzfo.png
RIP Caine
Post edited by chalupaoffury on

Comments

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    original.jpg

I don't have any.

My son loves Doctor Who though, he'd love that.
    biffsig.jpg
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    That surprises me, actually. I woulda pegged you for being inked.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited February 2014
    That surprises me, actually. I woulda pegged you for being inked.

Well, I meant aside from my tramp stamp. :biggrin:
    biffsig.jpg
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    zero tattoos, zero piercings
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    No tats, as of yet at least, but there are a couple of things I've contemplated.

I once considered getting a biohazard trefoil tattooed on one buttock.

And one that wouldn't be a tat, because I'm told it would be incredibly painful, but instead would be henna, would be over the surgery scar on my right wrist - a dashed line down the scar, and the legend, "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL XMAS".
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have two Celtic butterflies, one on my back in between my shoulders and the other above my left ankle. A third is in the design process (a brother/sister matching set) to be on my left wrist, and a fourth once I reach a personal goal :P

Since piercings were mentioned I suppose I can add that I have the usual earlobe piercings, as well as one on my right cartilage, and my tongue is pierced too.

I'll post pics of the tats once I find them again on my computer.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    oh yeah, piercings. I have only my tongue right now, but I had 3 lip rings, my septum, my nose, 4 eyebrow rings.

I'm definitely getting ink in homage to this game at some point. I've got skin marked off already for a radiation symbol, to pay honor to Chernobyl.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This would require me going for full frontal nudeness.
    And old prison and sailor tattoos aren't that pretty anyway.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Years ago a friend of mine, a bouncer in a biker bar, got a tattoo of the seven dwarves holding hands prancing in a ring around his bicep. He wanted something that was all but guaranteed to inspire half-drunk bikers to pick fights with him. He was not all there if you know what I mean.

Every time I considered getting a tattoo of my own I flashed to that image and changed my mind.

Even so that image in the OP rocks !

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
    edited February 2014
    ashensnow wrote: »
    Years ago a friend of mine, a bouncer in a biker bar, got a tattoo of the seven dwarves holding hands prancing in a ring around his bicep. He wanted something that was all but guaranteed to inspire half-drunk bikers to pick fights with him. He was not all there if you know what I mean.

Every time I considered getting a tattoo of my own I flashed to that image and changed my mind.

Even so that image in the OP rocks !

That's freaking hilarious.
    biffsig.jpg
  • helbjornhelbjorn Posts: 678 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have a tattoo, but if I show a picture of it Biff will get mad at me.... >.>;
  • eastgatewidoweastgatewidow Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I have a tattoo, but if I show a picture of it Biff will get mad at me.... >.>;

If it's the (C)o(H) tribute-ink I've heard you've got that requires you to drop your pants.... I'd keep it under wraps if I were you Spinnytop. :rolleyes:

Dropping my knitting to buff you whilst hitting - Proudly protecting Millennium City's little ones since 2009.

@Mothers_Love
    edited February 2014
    I bet it's something like this:
    Wolverine-and-My-Little-Pony.png
    Fine, i got a celtic knotwork dragon around my right wrist, big tribal thing on upper arm and scorpion on top left arm.
    edited February 2014
    If it's the (C)o(H) tribute-ink I've heard you've got that requires you to drop your pants.... I'd keep it under wraps if I were you Spinnytop. :rolleyes:

Hey, heeeyy... let's not get too hasty! :biggrin:
    biffsig.jpg
    edited February 2014
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    I bet it's something like this:
    Wolverine-and-My-Little-Pony.png
    Fine, i got a celtic knotwork dragon around my right wrist, big tribal thing on upper arm and scorpion on top left arm.

How often per day do you have to clear your browser history?
  • cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Here's mine. US Navy Seabee Combat Warfare insignia.

74546.jpg
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2014
    Nice, there's some good ink in here. I like how many people went and dropped the money on a good artist -- I know it can get expensive, but as an occasionally artsy-fartsy guy, I appreciate seeing good work.
  • cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I really like the one I got. As a former Steelworker Petty Officer Third Class it was unique that the artist that did mine was a former Steelworker Chief and my particular tattoo was the first of its kind he did. He couldn't find a proper insignia online so he went home and brought his SCW certificate in. So the one I got is the full size from the certificate.
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • helbjornhelbjorn Posts: 678 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Nice, there's some good ink in here.

Where's the moderator? Apparently, critiquing is not allowed in this thread.
    edited February 2014
    Maybe it's just a conspiracy against you?
    edited February 2014
    helbjorn wrote: »
    Where's the moderator? Apparently, critiquing is not allowed in this thread.

Yes, I'm sure all you did was "critique" :rolleyes:
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Go on, try and critique this...GO ON....I DARE YA!!

Yeah, I thought so. You can't say anything except "AWESOME!!" 'cause I'm cool.....cool as ice:cool:

Mr-Cool-Ice-Bad-Tattoo.jpg
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Now that I found the pics... heh

The first one I got was a drawing I did that the tattoo artist improved on
    XevYBJA.jpg

And this one I found randomly online and loved how it meshed with the first (on my left leg above the ankle)gkBu6U5.jpg
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
    edited February 2014
    Go on, try and critique this...GO ON....I DARE YA!!

Yeah, I thought so. You can't say anything except "AWESOME!!" 'cause I'm cool.....cool as ice:cool:
    [/URL]

Oh Zenith, you hunk.

Those are glow in the dark btw...:biggrin:
    blacklight-ice-thanks-culos-for-the-pic-ice-blacklight-guido-stupid-human-1295652574.jpg