Install Arc

How the devs communicate and who with.

13»

Comments

• ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    orly? accusations now huh?

also I don't have a problem with a channel like that being invite only. the problem arises when it's SO closed that ONE person can disqualify you, because that's just broken.

Accusations ?

"A wicked man fleeth, when no man pursueth."

All I said was that we do not, generally, insult other members for having an opinion different than our own. I am not sure how you can consider that to be an accusation. The point is that the channel has a pretty wide variety of views on what is best for the game. Members are just expected to not flame other members for those differences.

I personally think that a private, "place," which has private requirements for entry, is fine. How many people does it take to exclude someone from your mother's house ? If she doesn't want someone there are they allowed to come in anyway ?

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    I stopped paying attention to your condescending and arrogant posts a long time ago shieldtower.

EDIT: Can we get some moderation up in here please? Clearly this isn't at all conductive to the discussion at hand.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Gladly; I think this thread ran its course quite a while ago. Closing it down.
    biffsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.