test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Post your Auras Screens Here!

13»

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I really enjoy this thread because I get to admire other people Aura combos and get inspired for my own characters
    Unfortunately, Auras and Aura Slots aren't free and some of my characters dont even need more than 1 auras, so experimenting myself is not possible

Keep this thread alive
    screenshot_2016-06-02-08-32-38.jpg
    This is a good thread...come on folks, show us your fancy aura work!
    I absolutly ADORE this​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    imageRtma's Sparkle
    Photon's Light
    Photon's Light
    Corrosion's Toxins
    Corrosion's Toxins
    Pyre's Fire
    Pyre's Fire
    Ankh's Life Energy
    Ankh's Life Energy
    Volt's Electric Personality
    Volt's Electric Personality
    Matrix's Psionic Field
    Matrix's Psionic Field
    imageShadow's Darkness
    imageCryo's Chill
    imageQuantum's Space-Time Distortion
    imageGale's Wind Turbulence
    Post edited by rtma on
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    avianos said:

I absolutly ADORE this​​

TY birdy :)

The following isn't technically auras, but it has aura type effects. It's using the Elder Worm Humidity Dome thing, and Flag Flight.

The Homelander when completely channeling the Force of July!

photo screenshot_2016-06-11-02-21-14.jpg

A Flag aura would be cool for the 4th of July event. Or even just a Stars one.
    Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Just a tip for you guys:
    If you are standing on a abuilding and want to make a screenshot from far away how you 'enjoy the view' try this 2 commands:

/camdist 70
    /camoffset 10

If /camdist doesnt work try /camdistance. To reset the offset just type /camdist 0.
    This is not a post.
    tgcplays said:

Just a tip for you guys:
    If you are standing on a abuilding and want to make a screenshot from far away how you 'enjoy the view' try this 2 commands:

/camdist 70
    /camoffset 10

If /camdist doesnt work try /camdistance. To reset the offset just type /camdist 0.

So what exactly do these commands do? I like to know before I start putting commands in.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User

tgcplays said:

Just a tip for you guys:

/camdist 70
    /camoffset 10

So what exactly do these commands do? I like to know before I start putting commands in.

Cam dist just sets the camera distance from your character in feet. same as scrolling the mouse wheel but with far more precision.

Cam offset moves the camera off of centering on the character neck, basically.
    iamrune said:

Cam dist just sets the camera distance from your character in feet. same as scrolling the mouse wheel but with far more precision.
    Cam offset moves the camera off of centering on the character neck, basically.

I get ya...thanks Rune :)

zrdRBy8.png
  • maatmonsmaatmons Posts: 346 Arc User1

Ice Baby:

photo Ice Baby_zpsmoihbv5n.jpg
    Stealth Aura (low VFX) + Ice Form

Fireman:

photo Fireman_zpstgxekypf.jpg
    Stealth Aura (low VFX) + Fiery Form

Holo:

photo Holo_zpsdbwruktw.jpg
    Stealth Aura (low VFX) + Medical Nanites