test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is Vibora Bay Apocalypse still available?

starflairexstarflairex Posts: 79 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Missions and Content
I've been spending the past few days trying to figure how to get the quest to unlock Vibora Bay. I've searched the forum, checked the quest wiki, Juryrig wiki and all of HIS quests. Asked in game..

I'm lvl 37 and I've been to Vibora Bay once and cleared all the lvl 22ish missions with Black Mask and it's no longer accessible.

To start, I need the quest "Tourists...OF DOOM" from Juryrig, but I can't get that without getting the quest "Big City Visitor" from Celestar. According to the wiki, there is no quest that preceeds "Big City Visitor" but I went to Canada and Celestar does not have it available.

Am I missing something? Maybe there IS a prerequisite that isn't in the wiki. Or maybe it's no longer available? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Post edited by starflairex on

Comments

• eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    my char Pendragon has just hit 35 so let me check..

Big City Visitor is available from Celestar via Socrates/Crime Computer
    Jury Is In is available from Ironclad via Socrates/Crime Computer

not sure if you need to pick up both or if either will do.
  • tangent90tangent90 Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I've been spending the past few days trying to figure how to get the quest to unlock Vibora Bay. I've searched the forum, checked the quest wiki, Juryrig wiki and all of HIS quests. Asked in game..

Have you tried going to Juryrig directly? Many of the contacts have an an introductory mission from another contact will speak to you directly. I'm one level short of being able to do the mission, so I'll check that as soon as I get there.
  • starflairexstarflairex Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    tangent90 wrote: »
    Have you tried going to Juryrig directly? Many of the contacts have an an introductory mission from another contact will speak to you directly. I'm one level short of being able to do the mission, so I'll check that as soon as I get there.

I was face to face with Juryrig and even with Celestar. I did "The Jury is in" quest...I wonder if I need to be "formally" introduced to Celestar..I'll see if that works..though I doubt it.
  • flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I haven't done a quest that introduces me to Juryrig in ages. You don't need the mission from Celestar.

If you're level 34 or higher, Juryrig will have the starter mission, unless you've already completed it. It's possible that you've already started the mission chain.

Unfortunately, the next few missions in the chain are from Valerian Scarlet, who is inside a special set of instances that can't be accessed without the appropriate missions. If you are on one of those steps of the chain, but didn't pick up the mission from her while inside the instance, it's impossible to continue the mission chain unless someone else on that mission teleports you in via a Summon Teammates or Teleport to Teammate device.
    I haven't done a quest that introduces me to Juryrig in ages. You don't need the mission from Celestar.

If you're level 34 or higher, Juryrig will have the starter mission, unless you've already completed it. It's possible that you've already started the mission chain.

Unfortunately, the next few missions in the chain are from Valerian Scarlet, who is inside a special set of instances that can't be accessed without the appropriate missions. If you are on one of those steps of the chain, but didn't pick up the mission from her while inside the instance, it's impossible to continue the mission chain unless someone else on that mission teleports you in via a Summon Teammates or Teleport to Teammate device.

Erhem..so here's the part where I get embarrassed....

I was in the middle of the story arc already..it had just been a while since I played the game so..

Sorry for the confusion. If we can go ahead and..i dunno..bury this thread forever..that'd be great.

However, without the above post, I wouldn't have found out. So thank you for your help!
  • tangent90tangent90 Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes, at level 34 I was able to speak directly to Juryrig in the Mods & Fusion building in Millennium City and get the Tourists of ... Doom mission.
  • pjz99pjz99 Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    e: oh you fixed it, good for you