test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Re-colored Qular Firebug Action Figure? Qular costume set?

battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Suggestions Box
I recently made a reverse-engineered Gadroon tech and Qular tech outfit for my retro scifi soldier Moon Unit, and rather enjoyed having her running around in the Gadroon styled costume with a Gadroon Observer AF figure in tow i made before on-alert and of course still available as legacy AFs from the Drifter store. And i'd love to do the same with an AF for the Qular...

But as far as i know the only Qular AF is the firebug and also as far as i know that's not been able to be unlocked for a very long time.

Now if it's considered unfair to those who got the AF in the past to have it's exclusivity altered by re-issuing it in the drifter store can we instead have a re-colour one? So that there will be a distinct difference between new ones and the old ones but they will still recognisably be Qular Firebugs?

Even better than just that might be if there was a Qular costume set to go with it.

* It could have the female versions of the male-only Insect head (1 of the 2) and custom options (lots and lots are male-onlyincluding the cool large compound eyes), Heavy Carapace (chest piece) and Chiton (back) costume pieces, metal option for Heavy Carapace chest piece and non-metal for chiton medium shoulder pads etcetera.

* It could give us insect heads for bubbledome helmets (as seen in the champions pen and paper rpg book!)

* It could give us the Qular weapons unlocks from the old power replace items (i managed to get 3: pistol, assault rifle, sniper rifle and the double-bladed axe but not the Qular Shotgun or Minigun or any other melee weapons)

* It could give us an alien organic bubbledome helmet as seen in champions pen and paper rpg book

* We could even get a small version of that awesome Qular assualt ship as a player vehicle.
the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
Post edited by battybattybats on

Comments

• nox989nox989 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I support the idea of any bug-like action figures, though I agree that exclusivity needs to be preserved (and alternatives offered). Wiki seems to be down when I try it. Are there any other bug action figures out there? The more roach-like the better. ^_^

I'll own it because it's true: I'm new. Any help in this inquiry is appreciated - thanks. :)
  • chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I call dibs on making a hero named Entomophobia with this suggested set.