test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Flying Ghost Ship Vehicle

battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Suggestions Box
Seems like the magical heroes have still to get a vehicle (while i love the demonwing it's still tech).

So in conversation i just mentioned that a flying ghost-ship might be an option and the other player loved the idea so i thought i should post it up for others to see and put forward their ideas.

Currently they can't do land-vehicles (maybe not ever :( ) so it has to fly. Attacks like Plasma Beam and maybe a nice big cannon could suit for it's weapons without breaking the magical look.
the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
Post edited by battybattybats on

Comments

• beldinbeldin Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ghostships are normally really Huge in comparsion to all the vehicles we have. Or do you want a Ghostship lifeboat ? :confused:
    R607qMf.jpg
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    beldin wrote: »
    Ghostships are normally really Huge in comparsion to all the vehicles we have. Or do you want a Ghostship lifeboat ? :confused:

Fighterplanes are also normally much bigger than what we have in game too. So if superhero technology can scale down a fighterplane to the size of a rather small fighterplanes nosecone or a rather small and non-threatening hang-glider then i think magic can shrink down a ghost ship to something a bit more manageable too.
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?