test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pixel Heroes!

epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Fan Base Alpha
For about the last month or so, I've had an offer going for people within the CORP community to request simple sprite commissions of their in-game characters (for a small price, of course). Now that I've finished a handful or so of these not-so-fancy things, I'm wanting to do an interest check of the regular CO community to see if you guys want me to do a couple more!

URL="http://championsonlineroleplayers.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1548524?post=8396685#forum_post_8396685"]Original FAQ post on CORP[/URL
URL="http://robenix.deviantart.com/gallery/45670564"]Completed works gallery[/URL
URL="http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3875321&postcount=10"]Brigade freebie shortcut[/URL

Don't worry if you don't have a Shivtr account to post on the CORP forums: I'll look at questions and requests through PMs here as well.

Cheers!
----
Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
Post edited by epelesker on

Comments

• iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Oh, man! YES! I had no idea you'd offered on Corp, I've been hoping and waiting for you to offer these since I saw them on the GAH forums.

Definitely want one for Rune, would use it as my Avatar here. Been using this one for ages, time to retire it. It's amazing gift art from Shadowrat, but it's time to make new.

Expect my Corp forum PM soon.
  • epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    iamrune wrote: »
    Oh, man! YES! I had no idea you'd offered on Corp, I've been hoping and waiting for you to offer these since I saw them on the GAH forums.

Definitely want one for Rune, would use it as my Avatar here. Been using this one for ages, time to retire it. It's amazing gift art from Shadowrat, but it's time to make new.

Expect my Corp forum PM soon.
    Received before expected, actually :P I'll add it to the queue.

Do have to point out, though, that it was Kistulot that did the GAH ones back when City was still active, not me.
    ----
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    epelesker wrote: »
    Received before expected, actually :P I'll add it to the queue.

Do have to point out, though, that it was Kistulot that did the GAH ones back when City was still active, not me.

Whoops, shoot me now, sorry.

Not great with names in real life, add in the mixing of two different Global handles from two different games, and the fact that most of us used Character names as forum account names on guildportal, and I become hopelessly lost.

Mea Culpa.
    edited October 2013
    Just to keep you guys updated, I've got one current project going.

I gave this heads up to CORP as well, but I wanted to let people over here know that I might need to close down these commissions pending what goes on with a certain thing around the house. Of course, if the news drops, you will all be informed.
    ----
    edited October 2013
    Do you guys want some links? I'm going to give you some links: the following are my most recent that were requested through the mothership!

Rune
    Rugby the Gun-Toting Rhino
    ----
    edited December 2013
    No, I'm not dead quite yet!

It's the season for spriting, read here for details.
    ----
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'll take two. Err.. Provided you've got the time and still taking the 4 Key payments.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Me too, provided you also have the time mate:smile:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited January 2014
    I've replied to Dragon by PM already, but just so that everyone knows, I'm going to aim to start these up again by the weekend-- after I change up my posted FAQ with some amendments to the commission process. (Yes, it'll be a change for the better.)

BUT!

Supposing you can't wait for that, I do have a gift for you. I'm sure you of the forum community knows of the "duplicating" hero Brigade championed by Smackwell, after all.
    brigade_zps56ef8e96.png
    Avatar size version of the file HERE
    ----
    edited January 2014
    epelesker wrote: »
    I've replied to Dragon by PM already, but just so that everyone knows, I'm going to aim to start these up again by the weekend-- after I change up my posted FAQ with some amendments to the commission process. (Yes, it'll be a change for the better.)

BUT!

Supposing you can't wait for that, I do have a gift for you. I'm sure you of the forum community knows of the "duplicating" hero Brigade championed by Smackwell, after all.
    brigade_zps56ef8e96.png
    Avatar size version of the file HERE

Nice...I can't wait for my pixelated Brit!

p.s. thanks for inviting me to your hideout to take the screenies for this:smile:

BritFist.png
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited January 2014
    The official reopen date is this Friday, 10th January. Spaces will, of course, be limited-- but I'm excited that there's interest coming from this end of the 'Net!

PS. Ye're welcome, Brit!
    ----
    edited January 2014
    I'm over the moon with this. Thank you @epelesker:biggrin:

britanniasprite.png
    zrdRBy8.png
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    archtech_zpsa30aafae.png

archlight_zpsb26ae141.png

Came out very well done, Thanks again! :biggrin:

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
    edited January 2014
    Hooray for satisfied customers :D

A heads up for people who might have interest in these: I may be freezing requests later this week due to an imminent (and sorely needed) technological upgrade.
    ----