test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Love Powerset!

smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Suggestions Box
1. Energy Builder: Love Bolts
Visual: Throws little hearts at the target; each heart has a trail of hearts behind it increasingly transparent.

-First hit has a chance to apply the Infatuated debuff on the target.. Targets affected by Infatuated take increased damage from, and deal decreased damage to, the player that debuffed them.

Advantage: Spread The Love- Love Bolts can now chain to multiple targets and can debuff all targets hit

2. Love Blast
Visual: Similar to Love Bolts, just bigger hearts and a longer trail.

-100 range, single target, charged blast power

-Has a 0 to 50% chance (depending on charge) to apply the Infatuated debuff to the target.

-Advantage: Codependency- Each hit steals a small amount of energy from the target

3. Affection
Visual: Hearts come flying out of the players head and rain down in the area of effect. Targets effected by the power also have similar hearts popping out of their head, just smaller, and they don't fly as far.

-50 range, PBAoE heal, maintained

-Heals targets in the area of effect

-Advantage: You gotta get with my friends... -Anyone healed by this power is affected by Magic of Friendship; while effected by this buff, they take reduced damage from and deal increased damage to anyone affected by Infatuated debuff from the person that healed them.

4. Sexy Beam!

Visual: A large bright heart-shaped beam; when it strikes a target, many little hearts explode from the target. Casting animation is similar to Celestial Conduit.

-100 range, tunnel aoe, maintained

-Consumes the Infatuation debuff on targets hit; deals increased damage for 4 seconds for all Infatuations consumed.

-Advantage: Love At First Sight- When this power consumes Infatuation it Paralyzes the target that Infatuation was consumed from.

5. Explosion of Love

Visual: The target explodes with hearts that then shower into the area of effect.

-50 range, charged, targeted 10' aoe

-Snares any targets effected by Infatuation for 4 seconds.

-Advantage: Love Fusion-For every target hit that has the Infatuation debuff, has a 0-50% chance (dependent on charge) to strike that target with Explosion of Love as well (basically the aoe gets cast on that target instantly and for free, and hits all targets in range around it), consuming the Infatuated debuff in the process. This target can then chain again each time this happens.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
Post edited by smoochan on

Comments

• Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ...I know somebody who would use this without a second thought.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do it. Make it now.

EDIT: [Amorous Wave]- (similar cast to Telekinetic Wave) - Deals Love Damage to All Targets. Has a 40% chance to convert foes current faction making them your little lovesick helpers for a time. This chance is increased to 80% if target is affected by Infatuation. (Henchmen to Enforcer level foes only. Foes higher ranked received high love damage and suffer Broken Heart Debuff which reduces damage output and movement speed by 30%)

Advantage: [That's the power of....] - Your lovesick foes who are compelled by their love for you to fight by your side, now stay that way until their death. However they only benefit from half your healing, whether it is passive or active.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thought of another thing for it

Form of the Idol

Form

-Increases damage dealt, healing done, and control power strength; scales off of Presence or Recovery, whichever is higher

-Advantage: Fanaticism. Every time you gain energy, everyone in your party gains a small amount of energy as well. Every time someone in your party gains energy, you gain a small amount of energy as well.

Moe Moe Kyu!

Active offense

Visual: When activated, large hard briefly appears then dissapears, character is then surrounded by sparkles for duration of effect

-Increases damage dealt; Increases Presence and Recovery as well

-Cupids Arrow: +X% increased crit chance against targets debuffed with Infatuated; scales off of Presence

Idol Party

Active Defense

-50% of all incoming damage is absorbed and reflected back at your attacker

• Options
    shadowzero66shadowzero66 Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    smoochan wrote: »
    Moe Moe Kyu!

Active offense

Visual: When activated, large hard briefly appears then dissapears, character is then surrounded by sparkles for duration of effect

-Increases damage dealt; Increases Presence and Recovery as well

-Cupids Arrow: +X% increased crit chance against targets debuffed with Infatuated; scales off of Presence
    I think half player population with vampire characters just drooled over this. :tongue:
    Grind for the Grind God! Tokens for the Token Throne!
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ...I know somebody who would use this without a second thought.

It's MEH YES!!! xD
    aoh__moe_moe_adele_meme_by_ainokiseki-d37ksd4.png
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ...Okay, I know TWO people that would use this without a second thought.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Kawaii desu
    Ranged Attack
    Click
    + Deals EGO Damage to target.
    -50 range
    Visual: A large Star shape object drops on targets in area with Knock Back effect.
    ADV. Tokimeki strike
    + Reduces the effectiveness of Healing on the primary target.

frabz-Go-on-say-kawaii-desu-again--go-on-I-double-dog-dare-you-say-kaw-ba9a69.jpg
    :3
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Oh god please no. Seriously.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2013

A large hard what ?

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ashensnow wrote: »
    A large hard what ?
    Probably meant heart than hard...right? :eek:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ashensnow wrote: »
    A large hard what ?

Baka ecchi...

/tsundere

• Options
    flechusflechus Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wonder if this could open the path for a Money powerset...

I support "Sell Z-store items individually" & Japan Zone
  • Options
    yinjeighyinjeigh Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Lol, great idea Smoochan. Seems like it'd be fun, and Idol Party would make an interesting tank n spank tool.
    Though, I can totally see a Planeteer SG being born out of this. >.>
    @Jeighsun in-game. Feel free to add me!
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have a feeling that this will be like a Telepathy/Telekinesis powerset. As interesting as it sounds, I keep imagining a gravitar-like character using this powerset.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    flechus wrote: »

...I have no idea how that would work. The only two things I can think of is a power that air drops in body guards, and another power that drops a giant bag of money on your target. Oh and maybe a power where you pay the bad guys off and they just leave.
    yinjeigh wrote: »
    Lol, great idea Smoochan. Seems like it'd be fun, and Idol Party would make an interesting tank n spank tool.
    Though, I can totally see a Planeteer SG being born out of this. >.>

Yes, that idea was in fact in my head while I was writing this out. Don't worry though, no planeteer SGs until that "Water!" spot is filled.
    I have a feeling that this will be like a Telepathy/Telekinesis powerset. As interesting as it sounds, I keep imagining a gravitar-like character using this powerset.

Yeah, either Mentalist or Sorcery would fit... I would lean toward Mentalist since there's already enough sorcery trees.

And yes, I too imagine a boss encounter where the boss uses these powers... though in my head she looks less like Gravitar and more like an evil Sailor Moon.

• Options
    jovianjjovianj Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Utterly cool and cute idea! Hey wasn't there a cupid's arrow device or temp power a few years ago? I remember the icon was a heart. Then there are the blown kiss by cowgirl bots and I think the vampire women. There are precedents for hearts as an effect!
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    flechus wrote: »

...I have no idea how that would work. The only two things I can think of is a power that air drops in body guards, and another power that drops a giant bag of money on your target. Oh and maybe a power where you pay the bad guys off and they just leave.

Money_Punch.jpg

MONEY PUNCH
    Tier 3
    Money Punch is a vicious windup punch powered by cold, hard cash.

Requires 500 Zen or 6 non-energy-building powers from any framework.

Tap
    + Single target Crushing Damage.
    Charge
    + Increases damage of the Tap effect 100% for each second the power is charged.
    + Decreases Energy cost of the Tap effect 100% for each second the power is charged.
    + Deducts 1 Zen from your total for each second the power is charged.

This power uses a special Charge meter with a 1 second duration. Each time the bar fills, it charges you one Zen, empties, and continues charging with no maximum charge time. If the power is interrupted or fails to activate because the target moves out of range, Zen spent on charging is not refunded
    edited August 2013
    Tsundere Rage
    Tsundere Rage lets forth a deafening 'You BAKA! ecchi!' shout, terrifying and damaging nearby foes.

Requires level 35
    You may only own 1 Ultimate Power.

Click
    + Deals Sonic Damage to nearby targets.
    + The damage dealt by this power is considered melee damage for effects such as the Brawler Role. note that the damage is not modified by Strength, however.
    + Knocks Down affected targets.
    + Fears affected targets, causing the enemy to cower in your presence and reducing the damage they deal.
    + Deals additional damage for each stack of Moe Moe Kyun you have.
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    New Archetype. The Sugardaddy! :D

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    vorshothvorshoth Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Confuse effects would be good for a Love powerset.
    Also it needs a powerful chest beam-esque power that lines up to the ensignia position on the chest. YOU KNOW WHY, DO NOT DENY IT.
    [SIGNATURE REDACTED]