test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lemurian Crisis Daily not Completable

crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,591 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Gameplay Bugs
Qliphotic Dementia does not let you accept quest making this mission not completable and the Q daily not retrievable.

EDIT:After some tweaking the mission can only be acquired when you are the only one inside the sub.

Forcing a full team queue is unacceptable for when a mission halfway can only be accepted when there by yourself.

EDIT2:More tweaking. It may only grant it to one person who hasn't done it yet instead of everyone who hasn't.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lunaw78lunaw78 Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Qliphotic Dementia does not let you accept quest making this mission not completable and the Q daily not retrievable.

EDIT:After some tweaking the mission can only be acquired when you are the only one inside the sub.

Forcing a full team queue is unacceptable for when a mission halfway can only be accepted when there by yourself.

EDIT2:More tweaking. It may only grant it to one person who hasn't done it yet instead of everyone who hasn't.
    Well at least for me that is a known bug! And that Dementia quest is bugged and you don`t really need it to complete the Lemurian Crisis. You also don`t need full team only 4 people. THe Lemurian Crisis CAN be completed (by completing I mean you can get the Q)!
    It will take some time before PW/Cryptic will fix this bug like the Bullet for Biselle fix (kinda not totally) fixed!
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,591 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Can't get the perks related to it so its not considered completable for me. Especially when someone who has already done it can get the mission again while those who haven't never auto accepts.