test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blood magic user looking for RP SG's

kittyotixkittyotix Posts: 55 Arc User
Hello all,
I'm a long term player, and ex CoXer with lots of rp experience. My toon, Agony is looking for an RP SG. Anyone have one that would suit her. The SG must be active. Ive joined plenty of 'non active' ones, and ones who's RP extends to Caprice chat and ERP (yup, i have had enough of all the 'giggles', 'hugs' 'kisses deeply' 'nuzzles tenderly' rubbish!) ...ugh. Oh...just so you know, she HATES catgirls :)
Hopefully there are other like minded rpers out there :)
Post edited by kittyotix on

Comments

• gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Blackwatch Defenders is a Medium to Heavy RP SG that might be a good fit for you.

It depends a -lot- on what type of character the blood mage is. While it sounds creepy and not terribly hero-like. I've known a few characters of that general type who were, all preconceptions aside, good heroes.

We have events, fight crime and save the day often. We also social rp and i'm sure there's the occasional romantic sub plot >.>. It's like a buffet, take what you want and have fun.

Last time I check we had a bank robbery, a power stealing mutant and some other random villainy just this week.

Please check out our site, linked here below, for more information.

Blackwatch Defenders

Contact us for more information.

@Zodii
    @God_of_War_Ares
    @Lochehart
    @forgemccain

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
  • lorddierothlorddieroth Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Altcore may be a suitable option for you!

We are a role play super group full of more shady characters. Of course, I am not implying that you are shady, however, as gerberatetra pointed out, blood magic does sound rather dubious.

We are just starting up, so if that scares you, perhaps we are not for you.

Come and check out our page at http://altcore.enjin.com/

Or check out our post on this forum at http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=224481