test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Altoholic pappaw seeks suckers...err...understanding SG

bloodewingbloodewing Posts: 20 Arc User
Ok, so I have looked through a few pages here, and still cannot quite make up my mind. I am 53 years old, grandfather of 8 (yes they call me Pappaw, it's a redneck thing *shrugs*) whom I love to brag about constantly to anyone in ear shot. Having been involved in MuDs and rp chats since the old 14.4 modem days, I can rp with the best, just not sure I am looking for a steady diet of that right now. A light bit might be ok. I am so addicted to alts that it is hard for me to focus on one toon long enough to get it leveled very quickly, and seriously suck at PvP, so the serious crowd would likely hate me. Like teaming, but also value my solo time as well. Just looking for a bit of fun and people who do not mind my constant grandbabies blather. So, if you think you or someone you know about could put up with my cranky old butt, then by all means drop me some ideas on where to look here. *Mutters while spraying more Lysol* Yeesh, no more tacos and beer for me.......
Post edited by bloodewing on

Comments

• synsensynsen Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey there good sir, we meet again, well, yeah, I just caught this thread.

I just released a recruitment post on our group if you're still looking.

We may not be what you seek, we're altaholics and trying to seek some decent folk to join in on our insanity, follow the link if you want to know more.

Hope to hear from ya, Oh and don't worry, age don't matter to my Gf and I, we're welcoming to anyone who have a good head on their shoulders and positive attitude!

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=219061

Take care!

Heads up, if we're not for you, it's cool, just feel free if ya ever need any help to call upon us if ya wish!