test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hey, Ace here!

aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Introductions
Hi there! I'm Ace, handle @ace112233.
I've been lurkin' for a while, just decided to at least try and talk in forums. Nice to meet all of you!

In-game I play a Behemoth AT named Lupine Fist. *points below*

screenshot_2013-03-29-22-56-06_zpsaa05822c.jpg

I've never teamed-up out of fear of screwing up, and I've never dueled or participated in a Hero Game for pretty much the same reason. Heh, actually I think I spend more time at the Tailors than anywhere else. XD

If you're looking for a number-cruncher or someone knowledgeable about builds and whatnot, I assure you I am not that person. :biggrin: Metagame is not my strongsuit; I just play the game the way I learn to.

Costumes... I love customization; that's what drew me to this game, even if I'm not so good with it myself, haha! I love animal-themed heroes, if it ain't obvious (wish there was a kangaroo head and tail...).

Um... other than that, I don't mind talking. Just don't expect a fountain of wisdom and knowledge and stuff like that. XD
Champions: @ace112233
Post edited by aceretriever on

Comments

• blueionstormzblueionstormz Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello there. Welcome to the game we all love! :smile:
    "Reason can get you to probability, but only commitment can get you to certainty." - Timothy Keller
    Archived CO Wiki site
  • aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the welcome! Nice to meet ya~ X3
  • synsensynsen Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey there, welcome and all that good stuff! My gf (@harmonica183) and I (@metalphantom) are both casual gamers and vets from the good ol' 8 years of CoH, we made CO our new home and are willing to help in any way we can or just meet some groupies. Either way, again welcome!
  • aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    HI! I played CoH, too! Well, for the last year. :P But I forget which server I was on... hehe...