test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AT to FF retrain token

gandalesgandales Posts: 340 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Suggestions Box
Sorry if this was posted before(I would be surprised if not) but a friend asked me to post it on his behalf.

Given that there is FF slot token that essentially add a new FF slot. I am suggesting a token that change a silver slot into a FF slot with its corresponding retrain.

For a player with a already lvled AT character and wishing to rebuilding into a FF form, it would be nice having a token that permanently change it to FF.

I know this might messed up the silver/gold system, but still it could be a possible source of revenue for Cryptic.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah this has been suggested before, and it is a good idea. I think we came to the conclusion that it should be a "Turn any slot into a silver FF slot" so that gold players who want to turn their gold FFs into silver FFs can do so as well.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • thearkadythearkady Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's also a sugfgestion Cryptic, in their infinite lack of wisdom, completely ignore.

Seriously? I bet most altaholics have their LTS by now.

Getting former players who'd only run one or two toons back into the game by giving them the option to play those toons? It's got to be a huge and as of yet completely untapped market.

Make it possible already.
  • laylashadelaylashade Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would very much like that. It would let me reactive my old toon, which would be nice considering my new idea doesn't seem to work under a Silver freeform slot, anyways.