test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, How Long Has Steel Commando Been Dropping Snakebucks?

jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
Just levelling up an old character the last few levels to 40 in order to open up another character slot for a crazy new concept toon I have in the works. I'm doing the Argent Hunting Lodge on Monster Island and fighting Steel Commando. Every time he sets a Dynamite Charge he also drops a few Snakebucks. Anyone else out there in Forum Land seen this, or is it just me?

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
Post edited by jorifice1 on

Comments

• Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yes everytime.

Have you had your nemesis minions run out of the back room and attack while there. I get that a lot too.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Your Nemesis sometimes appears in the Lava Temple, as well--not Andrith ruins, but the smaller, easier Lava Temple next door. Once in a while, your nemesis will be in there with a small group of minions.

Hee hee.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yes and it was a nasty surprise, that was when we had the escalating health bug on Nemesis.
    I couldn't do the Lava cave becasue he was in the front tunnel
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!