test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Galaxi: Cosmic Power!

l1ghtstarl1ghtstar Posts: 189 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Builds and Roles
Galaxi: Power from the Cosmos!

For those of you, old vets, remember once upon a time where Ego Blades 'sucked' due to energy problems, and such? Before the TK Blades pass? When Ego Form only granted ID Blades, and no + damage? Lol, like this thread? This toon has always been a tk blader and is my first toon to be 40 on THIS account. (I have another account).

ANYWAYS. To the point. This toon puts out tons of damage, and is highly survivable. Galaxi is better than Gem Star + Mysticat in both aspects.

Here's the Power from the Cosmos!
  • 1. Ego Blade
  • 1. Ego Weaponry (w/ Siphoning Strikes) A superb Heal and Ego Leech stacker. The healing component of Siphoning Strikes works so well, that perhaps you might not even need conviction. Mustn't be passed up.
  • 5. ID Mastery (Rank 3) Thematic passive which provides the best boost for paranormal melee (TK Blades really). Also gives a Cost discount to all mentalist powers, scaling with Recovery, a stat I recommend.
  • 8. Ego Blade Frenzy (Rank 3) Great AoE. Low cost, fast ticking, great damage.
  • 11. Ego Reverberation Besides the thematic choice, this energy unlock works well, since in this build Ego Blade Breach (main attack) stacks Ego Leech quite often.
  • 14. Mental Disciple (Rank 3) I prefer this over Form of the Tempest due to theme and crit chance buff, which is great.
  • 17. Ego Blade Breach (Rank 3) Your main single target damage dealer. It's better than Ego Annihilation in my opinion. The reasoning being is that EBA takes too long to activate (1 sec activation time), costs more, and consumes Ego Leech stack. Ego Blade Breach on the other hand activates faster (which results in higher overall dps), costs less, and stacks (3) paranormal damage resistance debuff. The three stacks of this debuff in conjunction with Dex tree's Expose Weakness means you?ll be dishing out great dmg. This statement is also supported by Selphea's CO DPS Chart. These statements are also mentioned in the event that you choose between EBA and EBB. But if you have BOTH in your build (as option #38), then a good combo would be EBB x3 followed by a spike EBA.
  • 20. Ego Blade Dash Thematic Lunge.
  • 23. Masterful Dodge
  • 26. Evasive Maneuvers (Rank 2 w/ Sleigh of Mind). I'm sure you guys know what this is for.
  • 29. Telekinetic Shield ( w/ Telekinetic Reinforcement) Thematic and nice looking, but if you want something more functional/optimal, you may choose Parry w/ Elusive Monk for better survivability (despite the damage penalty), Ebon Void w/ Veracious Darkness for survivability as well, and Force Shield w/ Force Sheathe for better energy management.
  • 32. Ego Surge
  • 35. Conviction
  • 38. Worthy Mentions: Circle of Primal Dominion would be nice to have, for it granting knock resistance. No other heals are necessary, as Siphoning Strikes and Conviction will keep you up. If not CoPD, grab any power of choice, even Telekinesis the power!
Light Star Alliance (my toons with build guides & videos)
Nature Powerset
@Man.of.Light
Post edited by l1ghtstar on

Comments

• l1ghtstarl1ghtstar Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Stats

Primary Dexterity

Dexterity tree grants the Expose Weakness debuff, and the Mastery is just that good.

Secondary Constitution

More Health? duh!

Secondary Recovery

Recovery might not be the choice folks would take, but I took it over Int or Ego due to better energy management than either of the other two choices. We?re not focusing on having perma Nimble mind, as it really wouldn?t bump damage to insane levels, don?t misquote me; it does provide a buff, but not substantial enough to go perma nimble mind. So why take Int then. Ego leech will be stacked quite often in this set up, meaning that spamming Ego Blade Breach will be quite easy.

Specializations

Dexterity
    • Gear Utilization (3)
      More offense/defense!
    • Brush It Off (2)
      Gain some Dodge bonuses to improve your survivability.
    • Deadly Aim (3)
      Crit Severity.
    • Expose Weakness (2)
      Expose Weakness makes your enemies more susceptible to incoming damage which is nice!

Vindicator
    • Aggressive Stance (2)
      Buff your defense.
    • Merciless (3)
      More Crit Severity!
    • Focused Strikes (3)
      Make your Ego Blade Breach crit more often.
    • Mass Destruction (2)
      And make your Ego Blade Frenzy crit more often.

Warden
    • Fortified Gear (3)
      More Defense to stack.
    • Ruthless (2)
      Crit Severity.
    • The Best Defense (3)
      More Defense and Offense via Aggressive Stance stacking.
    • Upper Hand (2)Increased damage to your foes, since you're Ego leeching your target anyways.

Mastery. Dexterity tree appeals more than the other two specializations. More Dex, Severity, and Avoidance!

Gearing

Heroic or Legion Gear. The typical Gambler?s Lucky Gem in Offense slot for more crit chance, Dodge/Avoidance in Defense slots, and Cost reduction in Utility. There should be more Dexterity and Constitution than Recovery. Use only as much recover to not go over your overall Endurance bar.

Galaxi's Stats here.

Final Words.

If you take this build just the way I have it set up here, you?ll find that you?ll be dealing high damage while you?re staying alive. It?s fun to be what I call a pseudo tank: a toon so survivable that can stay alive in an offensive passive while tanking when no true tank is present. Check out the vids!
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light
    edited February 2013
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Pretty sweet build! Some differences from my own Ego-blader, but I think I might tweak some things based on what I see here.

Like the Upper Hand spec on Warden's tree. I didn't think of that. And I feel silly for not doing so.

I've also been giving more thought to Ego Weaponry with it's advantage. Currently, I have BCR w/RR on my build. It works great of course, but since I also have Parry w/EM, I'm double-dipping into the damage penalty pool. Think I might swap out BCR for EW.

EBB is a great single-target attack, though I also have EBA. I've been doing exactly what you suggest above. Spam EBB for it's debuff and to build Leech, then slam the EBA (often kicking an Active Offense first). It's not just good for spiking, but EBA is setup to return Leech stacks back to you, which is beautiful with Ego Reverb as the energy unlock. Of course, I'm spamming more EBB at the same time to setup another EBA spike.
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Awesome sauce :3 Liking this new version, I'll have to try it out :D
  • skilverosskilveros Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I see that I need to rework my Ego Blade toon a bit after reading through this. Do you mind typing out your stats? I couldn't read them in the image in your link, for some reason I couldn't zoom or enlarge the picture at all.
    edited February 2013
    Thanks all for checking this out.

@Skilveros, I fixed the link, to provide a better view of the picture. Let me know if you still cannot see the stats.
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light
  • amazingprotonamazingproton Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    AS always, your builds are some of the Best on CO.

When Pulsewave was here, he used to create awesome builds... builds for every situation, every element of the game you could hope to play... He was a constant rival to some of the folks still around today who also make builds... they don't seem as active anymore either.

Ever since Pulsewave mysteriously disappeared off my radar... I was wondering who would be able to take his place as a master character builder. I've played the game a long time but I've always been stumped with character powers and how to put them together in order to work synergetically...

One problem I found with your build... You didn't List your Talents.... I would very much like to know the talents you went for.

My expertise is in Costume creation; having won quite a bit of CCs through my lengthy Hero Gaming years...won some even back to back... winning one CC, jumping into the next one and winning that one too. I've made so many characters: Chibi, kids, teens, Beasts, robots, Giant Robots, Giant Animals, Aliens, angels, demons, freaks... My pride and joy is Synnabun, hopefully you'll get to meet her someday.

But, I am not the best at them... and have graciously hung my head out of a lot more CCs than I've won.

I am proud to be playing the same game as you! :D
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS NOT0FTHISWOR1D\\My Lightning Toon
  • skilverosskilveros Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks l1ghtstar, that worked great. I retconned my Ego Blade toon last night into this build except I kept Ego Blade Annihilation. It works damn well and I really enjoy it. The reason I took EBA over EBB is because EBB's charge up takes so long. I don't have any issues building up my Ego Leech and the 15-17k crits I get with EBA are great. Plus I have 3 dino devices so plenty of damage going out. Thanks again for this great guide.
    edited February 2013
    Nice! thanks all for the bumps & comments.

I don't typically list the talents, and kind of imply that in the "Gearing" sections of each build. I take into account that not everyone is either A.) have the same gear I do (Typically Legion + R7/8 mods) B.) Not willing to min/max the same way I do, like add a bit more Rec or End for example, and C.) typically folks run a variation of the builds I post, thus why I try to leave a few "worthy mentions" as open choices.

Maybe you can help me improve my toon's costume Proton? =D
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light
    edited February 2013
    Sure thing, I could suggest some ideas, i'd have to really see your character though... and also what you would like to pull off as a desired look...

Here is my version of your build: character costumewise..

: Image 1 : : Image 2 :

Some of yall may know her as Galixtar :D

She won Sexiest Space Vixen in yesterday's Space Theme CC.
  • nixxbainenixxbaine Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What costume piece is causing those blade/shield things on the forearms?
  • monsterdaddymonsterdaddy Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Gadroon costume piece. There are two for bracers not sure exact name of that one.
    edited March 2013
    yea, i dont remember how i got those bracers.. they were in my costume selection one day and I really like them, you can select color and glow strength on each of them... also there's 2 designs of them.. one is the plain bubble shape one you see, the other alteration is the same design but with techy grooves cut into them.. I think it may have been a gadroon mob drop.
  • nixxbainenixxbaine Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I got the bracers, and in thanks for the advise and the build here is my homage to Galaxi, costume wise ::Nixx ::
    edited March 2013
    I like the modern look of that toon nixx!
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light
  • s3rjus3rju Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    MoL i always wondered why you don't use powerhouse :confused:

anyways looks solid, im just wondering about a few choices:

does ego surge have nimble mind? it scales off con
    incisive wit on the energy builder?

on specs:

vindicator, i like taking innitiative for the extra 4% that combined with the bonus from incisive wit adds up nicely.

dex tree's brush it off and the better choice in warden, you get more in the warden one % is neglaible on the dex tree.

P.S
    ahhh the good old days of IDF+FOTT :biggrin:

My build directory (work in progress)
    Guide list
    Freeform Builds

In loving memory of AngelofCaine.
  • c3rvand0c3rvand0 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Very nice build :) I was toying with a similar build for my concept hero, Brainhertz, an ex-PSI assassin with the ability to manifest psychic blades and cloud minds. Thus I went with Night warrior as his passive and took powers that suggested his ability to enter his opponent's minds to create false impressions. I went for a squishier but hopefully more dps build, since I took different super stats. For his last power I can't decide between mind link, psychic vortex or ego placate with Svengali's guile. Do you think my build is viable and if not what suggestions would you make?

PowerHouse (Link to this build)

Name: Brainhertz Stealth

Archetype: Freeform

Super Stats:
    Level 6: Ego (Primary)
    Level 10: Dexterity (Secondary)
    Level 15: Recovery (Secondary)

Talents:
    Level 1: The Disciple
    Level 6: Shooter
    Level 9: Wordly
    Level 12: Impresario
    Level 15: Martial Training
    Level 18: Sniper Training
    Level 21: Field Ops Training

Powers:
    Level 1: Ego Blade
    Level 1: Ego Weaponry (Rank 2, Siphoning Strikes)
    Level 6: Ego Reverberation
    Level 8: Ego Blade Frenzy (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Night Warrior (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 14: Mental Discipline (Rank 2, Rank 3, Id Blades)
    Level 17: Ego Blade Breach (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 20: Void Shift (Emerging Nightmares)
    Level 23: Masterful Dodge
    Level 26: Palliate (Absolve)
    Level 29: Telekinetic Shield (Telekinetic Reinforcement)
    Level 32: Ego Surge (Rank 2, Nimble Mind)
    Level 35: Conviction
    Level 38:

Travel Powers:
    Level 6: Athletics (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35: Teleportation

Specializations:
    Ego: Mental Endurance (3/3)
    Ego: Force of Will (2/2)
    Ego: Follow Through (2/3)
    Ego: Sixth Sense (3/3)
    Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
    Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
    Vindicator: Focused Strikes (3/3)
    Vindicator: Mass Destruction (2/3)
    Warden: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Warden: Ruthless (2/2)
    Warden: Upper Hand (2/3)
    Warden: The Best Defense (3/3)
    Mastery: Ego Mastery (1/1)
    _______________________________________________________________________[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Sorry for super late answers. Been extremely busy with College stuff. Project and near end of the semester stuff.
    s3rju wrote: »
    MoL i always wondered why you don't use powerhouse :confused:Nah... xD

anyways looks solid, im just wondering about a few choices:

does ego surge have nimble mind? it scales off con (Yes and Yes).
    incisive wit on the energy builder? (No because 1. Not enough adv points, 2. I hardly ever use energy builder, thus making incisive wits proc'n quite inconsistent)

on specs:

vindicator, i like taking innitiative for the extra 4% that combined with the bonus from incisive wit adds up nicely. (Correct, however as previously mentioned above, I don't use the energy builder if at all, seriously =D )

dex tree's brush it off and the better choice in warden, you get more in the warden one % is neglaible on the dex tree.

P.S
    ahhh the good old days of IDF+FOTT :biggrin: Why can't they bring IDF back to its previous form?!
    c3rvand0 wrote: »
    Very nice build :) I was toying with a similar build for my concept hero, Brainhertz, an ex-PSI assassin with the ability to manifest psychic blades and cloud minds. Thus I went with Night warrior as his passive and took powers that suggested his ability to enter his opponent's minds to create false impressions. I went for a squishier but hopefully more dps build, since I took different super stats. For his last power I can't decide between mind link, psychic vortex or ego placate with Svengali's guile. Do you think my build is viable and if not what suggestions would you make?

Name: Brainhertz Stealth

Super Stats:
    Level 6: Ego (Primary)
    Level 10: Dexterity (Secondary)
    Level 15: Recovery (Secondary)

Talents:
    Level 1: The Disciple
    Level 6: Shooter
    Level 9: Wordly
    Level 12: Impresario
    Level 15: Martial Training
    Level 18: Sniper Training
    Level 21: Field Ops Training

Powers:
    Level 6: Ego Reverberation
    Level 11: Night Warrior (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 14: Mental Discipline (Rank 2, Rank 3, Id Blades)
    Level 20: Void Shift (Emerging Nightmares)
    Level 26: Palliate (Absolve)
    Level 29: Telekinetic Shield (Telekinetic Reinforcement)
    Level 32: Ego Surge (Rank 2, Nimble Mind)
    Level 35: Conviction
    Level 38:

Travel Powers:
    Level 6: Athletics (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35: Teleportation

Specializations:
    Ego: Mental Endurance (3/3)
    Ego: Force of Will (2/2)
    Ego: Follow Through (2/3)
    Ego: Sixth Sense (3/3)
    Vindicator: Mass Destruction (2/3)
    Mastery: Ego Mastery (1/1)

Evasive Manuevers, imo, is better than Palliate w. Absolve. Sleight of Mind is on a much shorter cooldown, buffs your dodge and (almost always) places you in stealth, which I find compliments the Night Warrior passive quite well. The heal on Palliate is also overshadowed by Siphoning Strikes.
    As for the free open slot, perhaps grabbing Ego Blade Annihilation, Ego Sprites (awesome thematic too), imo are better choices.
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light
    edited April 2013
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light
  • dixa1dixa1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    maybe i'm dense but i dont understand this build - ego blades, but no ego superstat?
    edited April 2013
    dixa1 wrote: »
    maybe i'm dense but i dont understand this build - ego blades, but no ego superstat?

True, adding some Ego would possibly increase damage strength, but don't forget that your Superstats alone could give bonus damage strength if you are in the right role (Brawler in this case, though Hybrid role gives a small bonus). You don't necessarily have to rely on Ego/Strength for your attack powers. This build is also heavy on crits if you take a look at the image of her stats. When she crits (which is very often with an approx. 45% crit chance), she's more than doubling the damage.

• sagewithbubblessagewithbubbles Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dixa1 wrote: »

Ego's damage boost to TK blades drops off pretty sharply after 70 points, and it's an additive bonus (so it gets lumped into the same layer as superstat damage bonus, +offense damage bonus, offensive passive damage bonus, etc).

The other superstats are more beneficial for the build overall, I think.

Mecha-Teddy's attribute scaling thread has more info.

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=164451

The user formerly known as Dr. Sage.
  • tditstdits Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Here's my variation on this. With all this Dodge/Avoidance and Siphoning Strikes, I think you can get away with not having Conviction. Especially since I added Resurgence.

Name: Next Time I Roll a TK Toon

Super Stats:
    Level 6: Dexterity (Primary)
    Level 10: Recovery (Secondary)
    Level 15: Constitution (Secondary)

Talents:
    Level 1: The Savage
    Level 6: Impresario
    Level 9: Acrobat
    Level 12: Quick Recovery
    Level 15: Accurate
    Level 18: Amazing Stamina
    Level 21: Boundless Reserves

Powers:
    Level 1: Ego Weaponry (Thought Sever, Siphoning Strikes)
    Level 6: Id Mastery (Rank 2, Rank 3, Id Blades)
    Level 11: Ego Reverberation
    Level 14: Mental Discipline (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 17: Ego Blade Breach (Rank 2, Rank 3, Domineering Will)
    Level 20: Ego Blade Dash (Nailed to the Ground)
    Level 26: Evasive Maneuvers (Sleight of Mind)
    Level 29: Parry (The Elusive Monk)
    Level 32: Ego Surge (Nimble Mind)
    Level 35: Ego Blade Annihilation (Rank 2, Mental Acuity)
    Level 38: Resurgence

Travel Powers:
    Level 6: Acrobatics (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35:

Specializations:
    Dexterity: Gear Utilization (3/3)
    Dexterity: Brush It Off (2/2)
    Dexterity: Deadly Aim (3/3)
    Dexterity: Expose Weakness (2/2)
    Vindicator: Modified Gear (2/2)
    Mastery: Dexterity Mastery (1/1)

This should be less boring to play than that old 100% Siphoning Strikes build I used last time I had a TK toon, but if I can get 44% crit chance on the tooltip then it'll still have 100% Siphoning Strikes...

l1ghtstar, you are a mad genius...

WARNING: Not An Actual Internet Reviewer

edited August 2013
    hi, thanks!

You know, just the other day I pseudo tanked gravitar again and, yup, I found myself not using conviction much. I swapped it for Svangile's Guile for some more dmg.

I was thinking of rolling another alt with either Invulnerability or Lightning Reflexes. Hmm...
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Posts: 3,781 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do you really use all of those attacks? I find that I tend to only use one for AoE and one for single target.

Occasionally a dash when I'm teamed but solo I'm never in that much of a rush I'll just walk over to them.

Don't at least 3 of those six just take up space on your bar without getting used much?
  • joybuzzerxjoybuzzerx Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do you really use all of those attacks? I find that I tend to only use one for AoE and one for single target.

Occasionally a dash when I'm teamed but solo I'm never in that much of a rush I'll just walk over to them.

Don't at least 3 of those six just take up space on your bar without getting used much?

I do about the same, except I use the dash, but then my dash is Void Shift and jumping up from above and hitting void shift before 2GM or Lead Tempest is just fun!
    edited August 2013
    Most my builds only use 2 attacks as well, an AoE and Single target. In Galaxi's case I'm counting it as two, EBF + EBB, not 6. Siphoning strikes, in my humble opinion is a heal, despite technically being an attack. I also don't consider a lunge as a true attack since your really using it for nailed to the ground adv or get in range quickly. I *would* hate to not have a lunge. That, but it's relatively like cooldown also triggers MSA on toons that have it.. That's four, what are the other two?
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light
  • koriel8koriel8 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Does Siphoning Strikes benefit from having some Presence?

BTW, I really enjoy your guides. I have Light Star and Gem Star builds and I think I'll enjoy this one too. I've had my TK Blades character on the shelf a long time because it was too squishy and this guide will make it much more viable.
    edited August 2013
    hi!
    The cool thing about siphoning strikes is that it doesn't scale with pre, but rather your damage output. The higher your dmg, the better the heal!
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Posts: 3,781 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    l1ghtstar wrote: »
    Most my builds only use 2 attacks as well, an AoE and Single target. In Galaxi's case I'm counting it as two, EBF + EBB, not 6. Siphoning strikes, in my humble opinion is a heal, despite technically being an attack. I also don't consider a lunge as a true attack since your really using it for nailed to the ground adv or get in range quickly. I *would* hate to not have a lunge. That, but it's relatively like cooldown also triggers MSA on toons that have it.. That's four, what are the other two?

Sorry I was aiming that at tdits:

Level 1: Ego Weaponry (Thought Sever, Siphoning Strikes)
    Level 17: Ego Blade Breach (Rank 2, Rank 3, Domineering Will)
    Level 20: Ego Blade Dash (Nailed to the Ground)
    Level 35: Ego Blade Annihilation (Rank 2, Mental Acuity)
  • tditstdits Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Oh, sorry. I didn't see your reply. I don't think it's fair to count the Energy Builder and the Lunge as attacks. They aren't really for doing damage, and you don't even have a choice about taking energy builders.

Most of the time I would just use Ego Weaponry and Frenzy, but on an Alert Boss or a Cosmic I would use Ego Breach to debuff the enemy so that Annihilation can do massive damage. That's why I put it at level 35 instead of earlier in the build. The last two power choices are almost always free picks anyway, most of my builds are finished before then.

WARNING: Not An Actual Internet Reviewer

• wulfgardtwulfgardt Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The One bladed angel
    I am a returning player after nearly 2 years,things have changed....a lot,this is an old build i had great fun with and was very effective.I would like some advice on how best to upgrade her to meet todays new changes,i.e extra ss,and spec trees,and also if any of these powers are now redundant.Thankyou in advance for any advice that may be given.

Hybrid dps/support

Level 5: Super Dexterity
    Level 13: Super Presence/Constitution/Ego

Powers:
    Level 1: Radiance
    Level 1: Seraphim -- Rank 2, Rank 3
    Level 5: Conviction -- Rank 3, Rank 2
    Level 5: Travel 1
    Level 8: Ego Blade Frenzy -- Rank 2, Rank 3
    Level 11: Force Shield -- Force Sheathe
    Level 14: Form of the Tempest
    Level 17: Void Shift
    Level 20: Active defense
    Level 23: Ego Surge -- Nimble Mind
    Level 26: Ego Blade Breach -- Rank 3, Rank 2
    Level 29: Ego Storm -- Rank 2, Malevolent Manifestation
    Level 32: Mindful Reinforcement -- Rank 3, Rank 2 or Protection Field -- Rank 3, Rank 2
    Level 35: Collective Will -- Consume Will or Telekinetic Eruption + adv or Ebon ruin + adv
    Level 35: Travel 2
    Level 38: Team heal as empatic healing rank 2

Talents:
    Innate : Divinity
    Level 6: Acrobat
    Level 9: Finesse
    Level 12: Shooter
    Level 15: Astectic
    Level 18: Shrug it off
    Level 21: Showmanship

Play in sentinel for maximun carnage and unlimited energy
    Select your 2nd superstat according to your playstyle and if you don't SS presence keep it around 100 for good heal power and let seraphim do the rest.
  • highjusticarhighjusticar Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I do have a question for super stats. If I made a build combining ranged and melee TK attacks would I need to SS ego or could I gain all I need through talents and gear?

This is the build:

Name: Lucid Edge

Super Stats:
    Level 6: Dexterity (Primary)
    Level 10: Recovery (Secondary)
    Level 15: Ego (Secondary)

Talents:
    Level 1: The Soldier
    Level 6: Indomitable
    Level 9: Daredevil
    Level 12: Ascetic
    Level 15: Shooter
    Level 18: Academics
    Level 21: Wordly

Powers:
    Level 1: Kinetic Darts
    Level 6: Id Mastery (Rank 2, Rank 3, Id Blades)
    Level 8: Telekinetic Eruption (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Mental Discipline (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 14: Ego Blade Dash
    Level 20: Ego Reverberation
    Level 23: Telekinetic Lance (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 26: Telekinetic Shield (Telekinetic Reinforcement)
    Level 29: Masterful Dodge
    Level 32: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35: Mind Link (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 38: Ego Surge

Travel Powers:
    Level 6: Phoenix Flight (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35:

Specializations:
    Dexterity: Combat Training (3/3)
    Dexterity: Gear Utilization (2/3)
    Dexterity: Deadly Aim (3/3)
    Dexterity: Expose Weakness (2/2)
    Vindicator: Modified Gear (2/2)
    Warden: Slaughter (3/3)
    Warden: Tenacious (2/2)
    Mastery: Dexterity Mastery (1/1)

If need to SS ego, then I could replace my talent with con, otherwise I would replace ego as a SS with con.
    edited December 2013
    I wouldn't say you need to super stat Ego. If you want to push your DPS as much as you can, then you'd want to seriously consider having Ego as one of your super stats. But you could easily do with getting Ego through talents if you want the extra HP that Con would give.

• foosnarkfoosnark Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have to say, the Galaxi build works quite well. I was trying a similar build though with DEX/INT/EGO and using Ego Weaponry as primary single target attack, and it was just not doing the job.

This build still feels a bit scary to me -- I habitually have Conviction and Force Shield on most of my characters and I get them fairly early on -- but it's keeping me alive and doing great damage.