test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hey there, another CoH refugee here

vestulancevestulance Posts: 9 Arc User
Ok here is the dealio ive been on CO for a week (ill give it 2 weeks) for trying this game out. First i would'nt mind a good sg to kinda show me the ropes. Second, are there any other refugee's from coh/cox that have an active sg out there??

Look i come from a 5 yr min of playing coh, so there is alot to Co Im not gonna get right away. I played on Freedom and Virtue servers and i had at least 2 to 3 pages of 50's on each some were still old school. So since the shutdown of coh i been looking for a gaming community. Ohhh im not an rper....any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by vestulance on

Comments

• synsensynsen Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hello, I'm @metalphantom on CO, I'm a former 8 year CoH player, many toons, many

memories had. I came over from Guardian and Freedom, I found this game closer to CoH

than DCUO, and I'm trying to build up a gaming community (Which isn't all that easy).

We're the Crown SG, we're simply looking to help, game, and stick together as a small

gaming family if possible. We're somewhat alienated from the CO community to be honest

but it doesn't matter since we're just looking to meet likemiinded and friendly people

through the clutter. If you're interested: http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=191121

Hope to hear from you, if not, then wish you the best in SG hunting!
  • hyperstrikecohhyperstrikecoh Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hi guys!

Vest.

There's actually a fairly large community of CoH'ers here.

Channels:
    CoX: Main channel from what I can tell.
    CoH: Another CoH'er channel
    TankHQ: For the Tanker Tuesday events.

Come on down! Stop on by!

http://youtu.be/adC0MPnBiPI
  • s3rjus3rju Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=174741

hello refugees, @serju here. I'm one of the founders in the All-Stars sg!
    we've rooted out from CoH and expanded out to the vast mmo world with over 8 years of gaming experience.

during CO's beta we were the 3rd supergroup created and we've been going strong ever since. the link above is where it's at as far as this group goes on the these forums. you'll find out that we're one of the more active groups out there, with various events:

-cosmic hunts
    -pvp dueling
    -hide and seek
    -races
    -sg pictures

and many more!

we also have our own teamspeak3 server and a facebook page, and, like many other groups our own private channel to talk with all our supergroups (yes we have more than one).

feel free to drop your @handle at that thread if you wish to join till then... welcome to CO! and iim sure we'll meet in-game eventually :smile:

My build directory (work in progress)
    Guide list
    Freeform Builds

In loving memory of AngelofCaine.
  • djdirtyonedjdirtyone Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Radioparagon.com landed here too! It's a lot to get used to and take in. I really advise stopping in on a Tanker Tuesday about 8pm eastern on Tuesdays of course. You'll get a team no matter what your build is, and we try to help new players. I broadcast the event live so if you're confused you can tune in and I'll try to help.
    DJ Dirty
    General Manager for
    radioparagon.com
    The station 4 gamers by gamers!
  • marysusanmarysusan Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Shards of Virtue was founded as a "refugee" sg. Toons should either have a backstory of coming from Paragon City or be interested in helping the flood of refugees settle and fit in.

Sadly, we're in flux right now, trying to change our leader. But . . . it's a great group with a great theme for you.