test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to contact costumer support

tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC & Technical Issues
I cannot seem to acess the contact us or support history page, it keeps telling me page not found....

I wanted to ask about payment options and what ways other then credit, debt, and paypal but I cannot ask the dev, first time I tried to ask this I got no reply, then the second time they said, we do not accept prepaid Debt cards... all I want is a safer way to pay for the game without going into debt, being a teen I cannot get a credit or Debt card, or so my parents have said... And A Game time card would be so helpful for me, seeing as it can be used with money gifted to me, or preloaded walmart giftcards which City of Heroes Accepted would be just as good.

But since they don't accept it, I cannot purchase membership along with the Zen.

I could afford paying for a game card at walmart month per month for membership, but my legal guardians immediately said its a scam, they do not like paypal, or credit cards, they have worked in Banking, so I play any free game, but will have to wait a year to buy membership, and I may never experience what its like.

Can someone please explain why I can't buy a prepaid giftcard at walmart with $15 on it for the needed one time payment each month, or even the other forms of payment for US players?

I wanted to address both issues on here... Because I'm about to be thrown into a world of confusion, and video games help ease the stress of a long school day, so It will help with the work day too.