test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What powers do the Roin'esh have?

tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
other then that travel power we can't really have powers like the Roin'esh in white out due, my nemesis is based on a slime creature enemy group in my first MMO, they weren't shape shifters, but they could mimic humans likeness in a twisted way, but I can't give her the powers she deserves because the nemesis creator can't give her the powers to move all slimey, do the alien minions act similar to the Roin'esh? and can we give players and thier nemesis's Slime melee powers?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, as it stands now, the roin'esh enemies from "Whiteout" have their own powerset, unfortunately, it isn't available to anyone, its exclusive to the Roin'esh NPCs. The nemesis minions all act the same though, with exact same dialog depending on the main nemesis personality type(which also affects mission dialog by the nemesis).
  • tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lotar295 wrote: »
    Well, as it stands now, the roin'esh enemies from "Whiteout" have their own powerset, unfortunately, it isn't available to anyone, its exclusive to the Roin'esh NPCs. The nemesis minions all act the same though, with exact same dialog depending on the main nemesis personality type(which also affects mission dialog by the nemesis).

I know, I wanted her powers to resemble the homicidal slime ball, instead I have to settle for green demon fire and chains.
  • lotar295lotar295 Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    tfavsb10 wrote: »
    I know, I wanted her powers to resemble the homicidal slime ball, instead I have to settle for green demon fire and chains.

Oh, you want powers that resemble them, well, ooze tunneling as a travel power would work,but the nemesis's unfortunately don't have a travel power either (maybe they might get it in the future). I think inky is more Roin'esh like, and for powers, I think that maybe some blast like powers (maybe in infernal set?) could maybe work, of course with them you'd see it as more of a blast, rather than a tentacle like thing.
  • tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lotar295 wrote: »
    Oh, you want powers that resemble them, well, ooze tunneling as a travel power would work,but the nemesis's unfortunately don't have a travel power either (maybe they might get it in the future). I think inky is more Roin'esh like, and for powers, I think that maybe some blast like powers (maybe in infernal set?) could maybe work, of course with them you'd see it as more of a blast, rather than a tentacle like thing.

I use the infernal set, its more of green tinted fire breath for the nemesis...
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What you're really wanting here I think is the ability to make a freeform nemesis, yes? :wink: