test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PTS Update for September 5

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited September 2012 in Super News Network
PTS will be updating tomorrow with two much-anticipated changes.

*First off, PTS will be updating in the AM with a set of tweaks to some under-loved feats of mental acumen. Get more details in the PTS thread.

*Second, later in the day/evening we'll be starting testing on a much-anticipated power... perhaps a power of the travel variety. The only way to find it out is to join the PTS tomorrow -- help us find and squash bugs for dev brownie points, plus try out brand-new content before it goes live.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• stoopidmestoopidme Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    *Second, later in the day/evening we'll be starting testing on a much-anticipated power... perhaps a power of the travel variety. The only way to find it out is to join the PTS tomorrow -- help us find and squash bugs for dev brownie points, plus try out brand-new content before it goes live.

You are a tease.

Brick_McDuggins in game.
  • cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited September 2012

*First off, PTS will be updating in the AM with a set of tweaks to some under-loved feats of mental acumen. Get more details in the PTS thread.

Please please please.... tell me we can actually test the new travel power....

As of late since the Z-Store is still disabled on the PTS we can't test any store stuff.

Or at least make it so a vendor sells the unlock on the PTS or something.... pleeeeease.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2012
    cascadence wrote: »
    Please please please.... tell me we can actually test the new travel power....

As of late since the Z-Store is still disabled on the PTS we can't test any store stuff.

Or at least make it so a vendor sells the unlock on the PTS or something.... pleeeeease.

I'm told that you should try training powers, check the list of powers available to you. :wink:
  • mijjesticmijjestic Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Actually, I'd mucheries prefer the PTS Z-Store was fixed for overall utility and buyer testing. :biggrin:
  • skcarkskcark Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    help us find and squash bugs for dev brownie points, plus try out brand-new content before it goes live.

Never heard of these.. what are they? and what do you do with them?
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Crush should totally give out action figures for this, tomorrow. I'll be on, definitely. New powers sound fun.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,123 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I cant join PTS for various silver reasons..:frown: BUT I will be stalking and following that PTS thread like a Psychic Hawk :biggrin: darting at any change and trying to understand as much as other people on the PTS.
  • sidreussidreus Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I am eager to test those new powers. However don't have much interest in Vehicles so I am leaving that one out.

I hope we can get Nemesis system fix sometime soon. By system I mean big ones like broken nemesis powers and little ones like not being able to load previously saved costumes or not being able to see nemesis minion models.

With Alerts, my holy trinity of Champions created (Comic Series/Alerts/Nemesis System). Fingers crossed you guys will fix that soon.

Regards,
    Knightly