test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quick question about the new power set:

jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Power Discussion
Hi folks!
Just a quick question if anyone happens to know:
I am currently playing a Night Avenger character. The stealth field is disabled on attack or interaction with the environment. It is put on a four second cool down. I have been searching for an Energy Unlock to go with this build and assumed that Molecular Self Assembly would activate on completion of this cool down. It does not. Is is a bug or is it Working As Intended? I have scanned the articles on the subject that I could find and did not see anything one way or the other. My apologies if this is common knowledge and I have managed to miss it and thank you in advance for any help.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time

Comments

• fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Its not a cooldown per-say, more like a debuff that is applied when you attack that removes your from stealth.

Some powers activate the debuff, while others do not, which makes it a bit peculiar when trying to design powers around it.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!