test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Two dare the terror of Monster Island

forrksakesexcoforrksakesexco Posts: 435 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
Interesting Crisis I just had.
Myself (Broken Diamond (Ice form squishy shooter))and a healer called Fearrane or something like that.
Qwyjibo disappeared just after rescue (as usual) but everything went as norm until...
Mega T versus Ripper: To be renamed players vs Ripper coz for some reason Mega T can't tank for ***t all of a sudden. Rippers attention swung from my team mate to me and never once it seemed went to Mega T he even focussed on a lowley Stag after we'd both been blocking a bit.
But that was only a foretaste of the horror to come...
Super Qwyjibo ape can't tank either and seems to have been fitted with a repulsor field which causes Teleiosaurus to vanish and reappear somewhere else whenever these two get near eachother.
So basically we duo'd Teleiosaurus.... Well as soon as I'd figured it out and stopped trying to pull the two together.
It was certainly an interesting experience and I kinda enjoyed it... sort of.
Teleios malfunctioned after we'd done him and we had to wait ages for a not very impressive explosion but that's parr for the course.

Shrugs maybe they wanted to make it a tad more interesting - certainly solo MI crisis is going to be tough on non challenge aholics I wonder if the challenge aholics are pleased!

P.S. I have cramp in my blocking finger.
Profound quote.. "I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing."
Post edited by forrksakesexco on

Comments

• guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I couldn't finish this quest because of Qwyjibo knocking Teleiosauras across the map. The dinosaur doesn't take falling damage and seems to heal on it's own. I was by my self for this fight as I was in the ranged damage role and usually died when I was blocking the teleiosauras's attacks.
  • wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    guyhumual wrote: »
    I couldn't finish this quest because of Qwyjibo knocking Teleiosauras across the map. The dinosaur doesn't take falling damage and seems to heal on it's own. I was by my self for this fight as I was in the ranged damage role and usually died when I was blocking the teleiosauras's attacks.

Yup yup, I had the same issue but I did not know whether it can be repeated. Seems like you face the same problem as me. Qwyjibo has a ridiculous knock or Teleiosaurus has zero knock resistance LOL. I even tried to draw Teleiosaurus to Qwyjibo but he gets knocked away again and eventually to a point Teleiosaurus was stuck in an awkward position which it could not get back to Qwyjibo. Ended up I had to kill Teleiosuarus on my own. Good thing it only had 200k+ HP in MI crisis otherwise it will definitely not be a good use of time to get 1.5k Q.