test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Nemesis bug?

serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
On a new character ive been playing I created a nemesis and did the lemurian artifacts, had a few attacks by minions and got a clue and did that mission, but since then my nemesis minions have not attacked again for me to in time get the next clue. its been a day and a half since the clue mission and many hours in game but no sign.

Seems they may be bugged not to show after the first clue mission?

finally started showing up again, but were missing a long time
Post edited by serendipitynow on

Comments

• roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    All Nemeses are bugged since the patch from Aug 23.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    they fixed them a cple days ago, which is when i did lemurian antiquities etc.

Just i cant remember the ambushes stopping for so long before after a clue mission (and are listed as still attacking but not dropping clues for 6 hours on the wiki still)

They stopped attacking me totally for 48 hours real time/over 12 hours game time though, maybe a bug or maybe changed, but annoying. At that delay, with levelling as fast as it is youll be 40 before you even get to face off against your first nemesis!
  • sanmercisanmerci Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    An update on nemesis bugs: most nemeses are no longer vanishing randomly. Unfortunately, there seems to be a new bug whereby the nemesis's maximum HP increases as the nemesis takes damage, preventing it from ever taking enough damage to drop. As of right now, I'm fighting a fighting claws nemesis who has over 2.5 MILLION HP (actually, I'm letting Justiciar fight her so I can type, but you get the point.)
    edited September 2012
    New update

There is definately some kind of bug with nemesis minions attacking you. I created a nemesis at 25 for a character, and by the time i hit 40, 2 days and deffinately over 12 hours game time later, my nemesis minions hadnt attacked me once after lemurian antiquities (where previous character from 30-35 i had been attacked 3 times and got the first clue)
  • tariser12tariser12 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    sanmerci wrote: »
    An update on nemesis bugs: most nemeses are no longer vanishing randomly. Unfortunately, there seems to be a new bug whereby the nemesis's maximum HP increases as the nemesis takes damage, preventing it from ever taking enough damage to drop. As of right now, I'm fighting a fighting claws nemesis who has over 2.5 MILLION HP (actually, I'm letting Justiciar fight her so I can type, but you get the point.)

Yeah, I ran into this in the WCOC instance and the doomsday instance. WCOC was still completable, in spite of not finishing off the nemesis. (just needed to take out the mind control while fighting it.

Doomsday; however, just kept running. I had the Nemesis over 10 million hit points before finally giving up. ( I was curious if there was an upper limit on the hit points, but lost interest in finding it there.)
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I took a lot longer than 2 days for my last 2 charac etr sto get to 40. total missions 2. antiquities and one at 39.

The one I've just got to 40k off 40. has got ZERO nemesis tokens. antiquities bugged and I dropped . minions are either vanishing on attack or not dropping clues
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited September 2012
    The one I've just got to 40k off 40. has got ZERO nemesis tokens. antiquities bugged and I dropped . minions are either vanishing on attack or not dropping clues

Or just not showing up at all, which was the case for my last character, 0 nemesis minion attacks from 25 (just after lemurian antiquities) till 40!