test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Moderators?

r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
Is biffsmackwell a Moderator?

Im just asking because there is no "title" or hint that he is a staff member oO
At this point it would be nice to see a list of all Staff-Members / Mods , GMs , Devs and Site-Adminds.
Hi r9xchaos,

Thanks,
Smackwell
Community Moderator

i edited the communication and just left the name... well as i said i didnt know hes a mod.. how can i ? XD
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yes, yes he is.

PWE stole their labels though.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    r9xchaos wrote: »

At this point it would be nice to see a list of all Staff-Members / Mods , GMs , Devs and Site-Adminds.

Ya Smackwell is an unpaid community moderator . He doesnt get a dime. He makes sure the forums dont implode in his own leisure time.

On PWE forums its hard to tell who the mods are but I think they like it that way its more ninja like :3
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yes, he is, along with ofarmer.

And wasn't sharing private communitacions with the staff against the ToS? O.o

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    klitty wrote: »
    And wasn't sharing private communitacions with the staff against the ToS? O.o

What do you mean by this?:confused:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
    edited August 2012
    Is it?

Also thank you for answering , can we have a list of staff members anyway?
    Like a Sticky.. i mean anyone could state theirselfs as Mod to abuse it oO you know?

Id like to see an official list made by a Staff member as sticky ^^
  • Options
    mystagoguemystagogue Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Scroll to the bottom of the page that lists the posts for each board. Each boards moderator's are listed at the bottom of each page of posts.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Is it?

Also thank you for answering , can we have a list of staff members anyway?
    Like a Sticky.. i mean anyone could state theirselfs as Mod to abuse it oO you know?

Id like to see an official list made by a Staff member as sticky ^^

That list wont be a long one....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Exactly what I meant to ask :smile:

mystagogue wrote: »
    Scroll to the bottom of the page that lists the posts for each board. Each boards moderator's are listed at the bottom of each page of posts.

I haven't found such a link at the bottom of the page. Maybe this forums has a different coding?

:eek:

Ah! Nevermind, I found it, right in the list of topics.

At the very bottom of Champions Online > Information and Discussion > Champions Online Discussion >

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Exactly what I meant to ask :smile:

Well it's not clear. Just adding a question mark doesn't make a question. I honestly don't know what your "question" was asking so I thought I would ask you.

If you can't or don't want to answer me then perhaps you shouldn't post it.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just adding a question mark doesn't make a question.

Yes it does. Are you an illiterate?
    There, instant question just add question mark.
    I'll answer for Klitty since you can't be bothered to read the terms of service.

If a mod sends you mail and says "Hey stop trolling, this is your warning", it is against the
    ToS to go into the forums and discuss that. The matter is not up for discussion.
    The auhority has spoken and you will respect that authority, not argue and cause forum angst.

Its more fun to find them in game and jerk their chain.

Man I got two warning last year for totally joking about getting an email from a mod.
    That chick was too uptight. I'll probably get a warning for mentioning that.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Yes it does. Are you an illiterate?

No it doesn't , and no I'm not. See how easy it is to answer questions? :wink:
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Well, since you want so baddly that I answer your question, totally unrelated to the original post and might start a flame war, I will answer this question.

I meant to post that as a head's up. As a friendly warning to the OP that maybe is not a good idea to share private correspondance because it is in direct violation to the Community Rules. That's why I posted it in black, hidden, hush hush.

If you have any further questions about my posts, feel free to send me a PM instead of starting to derail the thread.

Thank you very much!

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Well, since you want so baddly that I answer your question, totally unrelated to the original post and might start a flame war, I will answer this question.

I meant to post that as a head's up. As a friendly warning to the OP that maybe is not a good idea to share private correspondance because it is in direct violation to the Community Rules. That's why I posted it in black, hidden, hush hush.

If you have any further questions about my posts, feel free to send me a PM instead of starting to derail the thread.

Thank you very much!

The thread was a simple question and was answered almost immediately. I can't send you a PM because that function is not available from the forums and I won't be in-game until the DCs and crashes are dealt with.

Also, best place to ask a question of a poster in a thread about one of their posts in said thread is...............................you got it, in the thread:wink:

Have a beautiful day!
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    beldinbeldin Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I can't send you a PM because that function is not available from the forums

And what is that :
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/private.php
    :confused:
    R607qMf.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    beldin wrote: »

Then I stand corrected. They do like to hide those things, huh?

Second part still applies.
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    And what is your point themightyzenith?

Where are we going with this topic? With this conversation?

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    And what is your point themightyzenith?

Where are we going with this topic? With this conversation?

You tell me:biggrin:
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    You tell me:biggrin:

You are bored and need attention. :cool:

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    edited August 2012

By the way, r9xchaos,I have it on good authority from a little critter who needs her claws clipped that maybe it is not a good idea to share private correspondence with a moderator because it is in direct violation of the Community Rules.

There, back on track.
    zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Though the first post is no longer in any violation, I feel that all questions have been answered, and the thread has gone thoroughly off track.

I'm gonna have to put this thread down, but let's tell little Timmy that we just sent it to live on a farm. Okay?
    biffsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.