test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic Stole my BRAIN!

battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Gameplay Bugs
My female floating brain head character now has no brain, it's gone. Along with the droopy antennae on some costumes. All my bubbledome helmet heads are effected.

That means Dr Cerebellum has been Brain-napped! Only the robot suit remains!
the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
Post edited by battybattybats on

Comments

• Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh my! If we only had the Forge, we could write an epic quest of the Suit looking back for the Dr!!!

Then again, I'm happy if they just fix this bug. :/

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hm, I do believe you're right.

EDIT: It only affects women. This also applies for the worm head glitch. Well that's just sexist Cryptic.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    rajjypantsrajjypants Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Damn them. :( I want my worm head visible. I also want them to return the Doc's brain!
  • Options
    agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lol wow... >_<

Yeah this bug needs to get fixed, for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    zenzenarimasenzenzenarimasen Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Same is true for female worm heads.

I have a female Elder Worm themed power armor character, using as much of the Superconductor set as the devs will allow (why isn't it fixed? it should be a simple fix, but still the female superconductor parts that are visible on the NPCs selling them aren't availible to players). Anyway, First time seeing the character without the worm head, in that space suit looking suit I thought: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veV4EdTb344

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → Ⓑ Ⓐ
  • Options
    gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Pulp Curls are gone too..

I think its all "animated" head pieces.. anything with movement animations.
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Pulp Curls move?
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    foosnarkfoosnark Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I hope the bug is fixed soon, but this is the greatest thread title ever. :cool:
  • Options
    zenzenarimasenzenzenarimasen Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    gamehobo wrote: »
    Pulp Curls are gone too..

I think its all "animated" head pieces.. anything with movement animations.

Afraid to say that worm heads aren't in that bracket, so your hypothesis is at least incomplete.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → Ⓑ Ⓐ
  • Options
    battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    klitty wrote: »
    Oh my! If we only had the Forge, we could write an epic quest of the Suit looking back for the Dr!!!

Then again, I'm happy if they just fix this bug. :/

You know, that would be cool. Though the electricity powers aren't from the suit, Docs body was turned to living electricity by a passing benevolent energy being that didn't understand much of how organic beings work to save her life when her experimental rocket was shot down by space pirates on its maiden voyage to the moon. The suit was built to shield others from the lethal ranges of that electricity...

So it'd mean needing a different powerset for the robot suit.

Meanwhile the limitless energy of Dr Cerebellum's living electricity body is probably powering some horrific weapon of mass destruction in the hands of one of the worlds worst supervillains.

(wow we seriously need the forge and the ability to have invisible heads [and hands, with the new stealth an invisible man/woman build could work i think] as options. In the meantime though... we must save Dr Cerebellum!)
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • Options
    guardianpalguardianpal Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Woah you have the references XD

Thnx for the warnings ^^
    I saw that Dr Who ref just as I was to comment that maybe there was a Brainophage brainnapping all thoses brains and it was Mr Bye... Z.Bye.

I let you find out what I envisioned as first name and how you pronounce the last one. :)

But if all guys are spared... Maybe it is a lonely hungry Klingon Brain in a jar dating your brains... errrr while making sushi gargh with curls?

(Seriously, if someone in Cryptic don't recycle that title for a Comic or adventure pack... I wonder what would do?)
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    After much searching I believe that I may have tracked down the problem:
    http://titansterrorstoys.blogspot.com/2011/08/attack-of-brain-eating-amoebas.html
    Remember: I found it on the interwebs so you know it has to be true!

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time