test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

knights

angelphoenix12angelphoenix12 Posts: 313 Arc User
i was wondering in the pnp are there ant knights? like the knights templar.
sorry if this was broughtup before.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ant knights?

There's Star Guard, but that's a bit like Green Lantern Corps...
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Ant knights?

There's Star Guard, but that's a bit like Green Lantern Corps...

Ant Knights... oh there so NEEDS to be Ant Knights! So here's my idea for Ant Knights:

Sororitas Formicidae

This ancient sisterhood of Warrior Women have been guarding an ancient mystical site that can be accessed from mystic portals in Turkey, Ethiopia and India since ancient times. Spoken of only briefly by the Ancient Greek historians in this site Giant Ants that range from the size of dogs to that of horses dig up and mine the gold-like mystical metal Orichalcum famed for it's potent magic-enhancing properties.

At first they merely protected the ants from harm while allowing humans to take and use the Orichalcum but after the material was put to world-threatening use during the Peloponesian wars they determined that no-one outside the order was wise enough to possess the Orichalcum cutting off the supply and leaving mystics to battle over what had already been taken out for millenia.

Trained in mystic arts to a limited degree (lest they be themselves too tempted by the orichalcum) and wearing magically enchanted armour and blessed by the magic of the gold-digging ants these warrior women will go to any length to protect their ancient shrine, the giant ants and to protect the world from those who would use Orichalcum to destroy it.
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?