test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

one STUPID thing about the avatars in aftershock

jedite2012jedite2012 Posts: 334 Arc User
I need to rely on the champions to take the damage, but since they are all down, the wont get up and i am alone, i cannot defeat them now because i die instantly

it is stupid since im doing this alone

edit: title meant to say thing not this

seriously how does cryptic expect us to defeat the avatars alone if you are not in a group, i am level 15 too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jedite2012 on

Comments

• clockwiseclockwise Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I was with you until "level 15."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was Dubsy on the Old Forums. I am still @Dubsy in-game. Also, lol.
  • jedite2012jedite2012 Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    if they thought level 15 couldn't handle it alone they shouldn't of released it at that level
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • clockwiseclockwise Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Have you considered that maybe some level 15s can handle it, and you are not among them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was Dubsy on the Old Forums. I am still @Dubsy in-game. Also, lol.
  • florghhhflorghhh Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    what's more annoying is the fact i can't solo it at lvl 40, and i do fie untill i have to BE the avatar then it just takes forever
  • bdragon4cobdragon4co Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You're soloing Aftershock? That takes guts. I ran Aftershok once in a group and it took 3 hours. Are you using an AT or freeform?
  • jedite2012jedite2012 Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    doesnt matter i did it, i had to start again from that chapter but i did it, i got 2 action figures from doing it again anyway lol

and i was using free form
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ukatoenasniukatoenasni Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    bdragon4co wrote: »
    Are you using an AT or freeform?

Echoing the request for a bit more information for both people that are having a it of trouble solo'ing it - been a while since I ran it, but I never really had a lot of problem running it solo or in a duo.

If the Champions go down and stay down, though, it may be worth it just to 'reset' that portion and try it again (leave for ~15 minutes, re-enter - IDEALLY, it should reset it back to your last completed mission point).

Can't offer anything more specific then that, though, without additional information. I'll also try and get a run in later today or something.

EDIT: Also, if freeform, a general idea of what build it was attempted with would be good. Not a full build, just an idea.

[SIGPIC]Also, this poster rambles.[/SIGPIC]
  • forrksakesexcoforrksakesexco Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I believe the expectation is..
    Available to all but not every build, every level, every player would be able to handle it.
    I used to run this a lot with my 40s to sort of farm some nice gear in a less boring than Serpent Lantern way.
    Also I did DemonFlame at circa level 31/32 when it got a bit quiet on the missions front. In both cases the build I use has come together somewhat and though hard at times defeat and victory are more down to my skill or lack thereof.
    AT's unless they have self heals (cept for mind obviously) are encouraged to do AP's, CS's in a team.
    Profound quote.. "I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing."
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Tried to read thread name , killed brain cells.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • bdragon4cobdragon4co Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    nepht wrote: »
    Tried to read thread name , killed brain cells.

Yep. When I first read it, I thought He/She who shall not be named had returned.