test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heroes Needed

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Supergroup Recruitment Station
I had this project in mind for a while now but i never seemed to have the time to see it come to fruition.
My dream is of a 5 man AT Super group. Each member will be representing one of the 5 AT roles, ranged, tank, melee, hybrid and healer. It will be a group of five like-minded individuals fighting evil in Millennium city.

I want to make clear from the beginning that this will not be an RP Project, although i would like the Team to have a small background just for the sake of lore. The team will mostly focus in going through the game as team, doing contents like Alerts, Quests, AP, Hero Games and anything we feel like it. The main idea is that the game is more fun played with company but not through a big faceless guild type super group. If you like where I am going with this idea and thought about making a new alt but were too bored to exp alone, all you have to do is audition for a spot in the team here with a post according to the following instructions:

Name: Try to make the name as hero like as you can.
Archetype: Pick an Archetype, no FF characters for this one
TP1: Try to make your travel power relevant to your hero
TP2: The Second TP you have in mind for lvl 35, again try to make it relevant to your hero.
Bio: A small description of your here, emphasis on small, don’t get carried away writing the story of your life because smaller descriptions are more possible to be read by someone and not be ignored. (Nobody wants to Read 1000 pages about someone else in game)
Costume: Post an Image of the costume you have in mind for the hero. Try not to make it too extravagant, keep in mind that though you may stick out in the crowd, it will be for the wrong reasons. Sometimes Beauty lies in simplicity.

Post your heroes below and i will contact with the ones i think fit the bill by Saturday so we can get together and start having fun. 1st order of business for the team is the crisis that will band them together for the first time, the sinister invasion made by the qularr on our beloved Millennium city.

Posted below is my hero Nightscale, the hero that will occupy the ranged AT spot in the team (Needless to say that no more ranged spots are open)
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Name: Nightscale
    Archetype: Archer (ranged)
    TP1: Athletics
    TP2: Swinging
    Bio: Once working as an assassin for the paramilitary organization called Crimson Serpents. He had no memory of his past, only the name given to him by the Serpents, Nightscale. A few months before the Qularr invasion, during a job in Europe, some fragments of his memory returned with the help of a hero called Psientist. He could only remember his first name, Nathan, along with some memories of him being tortured and brainwashed by the Crimson Serpents. At that point he decided to mend his evil ways and decided to use the mask of the Nightscale and bring the Crimson Serpents and any other evil doer to justice.
  • creeperking32creeperking32 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Name: Psytech
    Archetype: Mind (Support)
    TP1: Flight
    TP2: Teleport
    Bio: In the year 1,500 B.C., the shaman of a small village in India died of old age. The village people greived for days, as he had helped them all these years by predicting good crop seasons and when an opposing village was to attack. They buried his legendary belt alongside him, as it was what he claimed helped him to know all that was to happen. Thousands of years later, some scientests found it and placed it on a experimental robot. Soon after, the robot gained psychic powers and escaped to do good deeds. The robot named itself Psytech.