test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New SG:UNTIL Spec Ops

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Supergroup Recruitment Station
Started a new SG called UNTIL Spec OPS (Special Operations), consist of the most highly trained agents UNTIL has ever seen, so much so that many of the operatives where invited to join UNITY even though they have no superpowers.

Main Enemies:
Viper
Argent

Commanding Officers (for the time being):
Col. Kyle "Agent XI" Eckhardt (AgenXI@Energon15823)

This is an ELITE Run group that happily excepts Heavy/Lite RP oh all kinds
All levels welcome
We also have a OOC channel: UNTIL SF

So if ur interested drop ur character names and ill start adding or contact me at cjenkins15823@gmail.com and we can set up a time to meet in game, or pm me at AgentXI@Energon15823

Rules( well more guideline you don't have to follow but it would be very much appreciated)
1: ONLY NORMAL HUMANS and low level mutations, anything like naturally occuring Super powers and you belong with UNITY not UNTIL. However Any and all powersets allowed if you can come up with an explanation as to how you got it.
Elemental powers could be from some kind of Suit or Gloves, Etc.
2: Upon joining you will receive a costume slot if u have not already i would appreciate it if you used that slot to make and UNTIL Soldier uniform (i can help u with colors if you like)
3: Were grown so be civil play nice and Have fun.
:D
agentxi2.png Example of UNTIL Uniform feel free to take creative liberties as long as pants and chest piece match
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments