ripper has purple
viper draysha enforcers has green
the draysha gas pistol has red

is it all 3?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    From what I can tell, Draysha is mixed with other components for different effects. Admittedly this is me guessing due to how its portrayed in game and in the books. For example, Draysha Enforcers (who also seem to use omicron technology) in game don't exhibit the same effects that Draysha Agents portray in the VIPER lorebook. And they even seem to use the drug in the same way.

I think it's a safe bet to say that it's mixed with other substances to get desired effects, so it could be any number of colours.
    edited October 2011
    Ripper's tubing was actually green before they updated his look for Aftershock.
    edited October 2011
    Cryptic expanded the varieties and effects of VIPER's Draysha formula for Champions Online from how it was used in VIPER: Coils Of The Serpent. In the PnP game it was just used to temporarily empower VIPER's special serpent-man agents. No color was ever specified, because there was no need to describe it visually.

In the books Ripper's powers and cybernetics had nothing to do with Draysha.
    edited October 2011
    CO hasn';t as far as I know contridcted this and implied ripper uses draysha