test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where to buy champions universe in new englandt

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
okay I would really like to go out and buy this product and maybe a few more but not sure where in my area to get them. I really don't know of too many hobby stores around here so if anyone knows where I might pick them up I would be grateful.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Download the PDF straight to your computer, or get the book ordered from the Herogames store to be delivered?.
    Any reason you need to have it stocked locally?.

https://www.herogames.com/browse.htm
    edited May 2011
    Mainly so I can actually look at the different ones to see which I want, looking for more lore and character history then rules:).
    edited May 2011
    Where in New England are you, Syrin?
    edited May 2011
    Around massachusett area.
    edited May 2011
    anywhere that would carry warhammer/games workshop products. or dungeons and dragons. you know. THAT place.
    edited May 2011
    I'll ask around and see if I can get some names/locations of stores for you, Syrin.

First reco to come in: Modern Myths in western Mass.:
    https://www.facebook.com/ModernMythsComics?sk=info
    edited June 2011
    Assuming you have not gotten one yet.

I don't know where in Mass you are, but I live in Rochester NH and we have a great gaming store called Jet Pack Comics. You may want to give them a call and if not too far away shoot over and grab one.

The great thing about Jet Pack, is even if they don't have it in stock right now, they can get it in a couple of days.

Ask for Ralph or Rich, and tell em Rod sent you. :)

Jet Pack Comics
    (603) 330-9636
    edited June 2011
    Cool I might I've found that none of the gaming stores in my area actually sell hero games:(. But my hubby has ordered me villians 2 and mechanon online. So now I patiently wait to get them in my greedy little hands:). Can't wait til the aliens beyond comes out to buy.