test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Champions Pen and Paper group in NJ

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
Hi all!

Looking for fun, adult Champions players who enjoy four-color comic book fun and roleplaying here in New Jersey. My friends and I have been playing Champions off and on since it debuted over twenty years ago. We even had the pleasure of play-testing the game and got our names in the hard cover edition sporting that beautiful George Perez cover! We're looking for players in the Central and Southern NJ, and Philadelphia area. Interested in some classic superhero fun? Let me know!

CC
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2011
    Hi,

I'm a member of a group of four (all aged 30+) that plays every other Tuesday night in Red Bank. Mostly four color supers, but we dabble in Fantasy Hero and Star Hero as well. We'll pretty much try anything at least once, as long as the system is Hero (5th Ed, so far not much interest in converting to 6th).

We'd be up for adding one or two more players to our group. If we are not too far to the north-east of you and you have interest, let me know.

Thanks.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    There's a "Player Finder" forum on the Hero Games message boards where you can post that you're looking for players or a group, if you like. Never hurts to try all the options. ;)