test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help with my Holiday Shopping

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Champions Pen and Paper RPG
Hi, now with only a week of exams ahead of me and Xmas right around the corner, I've been pondering about getting myself a little treat from the Hero Games Store.

So far, I've narrowed down my wish list to "Champions Villains Volume Two: Villain Teams" and "VIPER : Coils Of The Serpent".

The thing is, it says on the website that Coils Of The Serpent was released around 2003, and I was wondering if there might not be something more current coming down the drain in a year or so.

Is there another VIPER Book planned sometimes soon?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    We don't have a new VIPER book on the schedule for 2011, but it's certainly on the list for consideration as part of our 2012 lineup. We definitely don't intend to "re-do" most 5E books, but a subject like VIPER is important enough, and has been covered/updated in CO enough, that we have to at least think about doing a new book.
    edited December 2010
    Alright, thanks for the heads-up!
    edited December 2010
    I kinda like the tradition of doing a VIPER book every ten years (1993, 2003...) :) However, for some gamers, even that period of time is too soon.
    edited December 2010
    HeroSteve wrote:
    We don't have a new VIPER book on the schedule for 2011, but it's certainly on the list for consideration as part of our 2012 lineup. We definitely don't intend to "re-do" most 5E books, but a subject like VIPER is important enough, and has been covered/updated in CO enough, that we have to at least think about doing a new book.

When is Champions Villains Volume 3 planned to come out?
    edited December 2010
    CDXX10 wrote:
    When is Champions Villains Volume 3 planned to come out?

The PDF just came into the Hero Games store an hour or so ago.