test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question? What other Dr's. Did Destroyer knew?

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
I think this question has never asked, did Doctor Destroyer knew any other well know Doctor from any other franchise other than Champions. Example: Dr. Wily, they both seemed to be into robot armies let alone they would be bound to know each others works and had smiler copies.
Anyone able to answer this?
:confused:
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Since he only exists in Champions, none.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah. Doctor D. doesn't do a lot of crossovers. Only time he ever did was in a Champions/Silver Age Sentinels crossover, but the big vilain in that setting was Kreuzritter, and he wasn't a "Doctor".
    edited July 2010
    only other doctors in this co would be. and am going by the wiki for champions.
    Dr. Ohm
    Dr. Dino demoguard
    Dr. Moreau
    Dr. Tenebrous
    Dr. Timothy Blank
    edited July 2010
    Lol, i don't think i've ever seen you not bring up megaman in one of your post XD

Allow me to clarify: you will NEVER see megaman or any of foes in CO because Cryptic does not own the rights.

I know it's like finding that Santa isn't real but I thought you should know :(
    edited July 2010
    How about lobbying to both company to make it happen, hm?

We've had Namco x SNK x Tasukuno x Marvel VS. Capcom games. A Cryptic VS. Capcom ain't really that big a stretch if you ask me. Granted, Capcom is more console oriented, but Street Fighter 4 made it to PC, so one can only guess.

I can totally see it, Shadow Destroyer VS. Roll, Statesman VS. Ryu (NCSoft probably would give the OK), Star Trek Captain VS. Arthur, etc...

Of course, that is mostly crazy talk...
    edited July 2010
    Loganius wrote:
    Lol, i don't think i've ever seen you not bring up megaman in one of your post XD

Allow me to clarify: you will NEVER see megaman or any of foes in CO because Cryptic does not own the rights.

I know it's like finding that Santa isn't real but I thought you should know :(

I was just giving an example lol :D But yes thats my theme baby!
    edited July 2010
    SPrime wrote:
    How about lobbying to both company to make it happen, hm?

We've had Namco x SNK x Tasukuno x Marvel VS. Capcom games. A Cryptic VS. Capcom ain't really that big a stretch if you ask me. Granted, Capcom is more console oriented, but Street Fighter 4 made it to PC, so one can only guess.

I can totally see it, Shadow Destroyer VS. Roll, Statesman VS. Ryu (NCSoft probably would give the OK), Star Trek Captain VS. Arthur, etc...

Of course, that is mostly crazy talk...

I like it! lol :D Now only if we could figure.... Marvel Vs. Cryptic Vs. Capcom! Epic three way!
    edited July 2010
    Now only if we could figure.... Marvel Vs. Cryptic Vs. Capcom! Epic three way!

My new sig quote. :rolleyes:
    edited July 2010
    Rune wrote:
    My new sig quote. :rolleyes:

I think we can take Johnny Quest bring um em on.. mangy.
    I just could never raise a bow at Green Hornet or Kato.
    Say those great cross-overs were for charity projects and super duper!
    I still laugh at WB Disney Cross over for Roger Rabbit!