test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Moon Lore

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
Currently I am working on getting the developer's attention for possibly creating a moon zone. I've incorporated what lore I could find on the moon but I was wondering if y'all could help me out with it. In my signature is a link to the moon thread and you can see what I've done with it so far.

Already folks, I'm ready to be educated on the moon! :D
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Is there anything on GATEWAY? UNTIL's space station in the 6th edition Champions Universe?
  • Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    POZ is MR Bunny.. An American with a Big Brain.. That's a good thing..
    I think POZ was being humorous an a bit fascias when he said
    "Why do we need another zone With Grey sand instead of red desert or white Canadian?"

I say well the old Legend of the Rabbit on the Moon .. can be fantastic fuel for development as a Adventure pack .. Yes the Terrain and basic landscapes very stark But its one of the eternal draws for all earth cultures that looked to the sky..
    Some Saw shadows that looked like a Rabbit outline. .and wrote about
    Kaguya, Kaguya-hime, or
    Princess Kaguya may refer to: Fiction. Kaguya-hime (かぐや姫, Princess Kaguya) is the main character in
    The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter.. Or Rabbit on the Moon or JAde Rabbit of Chinese Japanese myth.
    One of the oldest
    collection of Eastern Tales up with the Journey to the West.. and the Hindi Pantheon. Gilgamesh Sigfried and the like in the Pan Euro.

You can do anything you want in SCI FI and Myth.. Look at a few Mole men movies and First to the Moon an old SCIFI book made into a British Classic.

So at Launch it was about variety and Excitement.. LEmuria is such a diverse and colourful place..
    Monster ISland a must in any SCIFI staple w MEtaHumans.. Huge TOEI MEGA Monsters..

Serenity Station looks like an Exciting concept given our Gadroon Qulaar invasions.
    Terra Formed and Super Troopers as a colony towards Mars goes into STO territory.. so what We deserve it!

[Puppy dog eyes up at the man with the plan ]