test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Linking Sunburst & Burning Sands

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
I'm brainstorming on ways to tie together the irradiates of Burning Sands with Project Sunburst and the supervillain named after it, and would appreciate kibitzes.

I'm thinking that Sunburst (the villain) would want in on the Irradiate action. At least in his mind, he's the number one radiation-born paranormal, and it strikes me that he would see the irradiates as naturally meant to be his followers. However, I suspect the irradiates would find Sunburst too pretty to take seriously as a leader, preferring Grond. This leads to the possibility of a Sunburst-Grond showdown as Sunburst tries to prove his rightful place as the leader of the irradiates.

At the same time, I'm thinking that Project Sunburst itself has ties to what happened at Burning Sands. Maybe the chemicals that created Grond were an experimental radiation poisoning vaccine developed with the hope of "curing" the comatose survivors of Project Sunburst. Maybe Brother Alamogordo decides to liberate those survivors to add to his flock of irradiates.

Any other ideas spring to mind?