• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Looking good there :)... keep it up and yeah Karma can be a *%#@&
    edited October 2009
    Nice go KRUUNCH!!:eek: NERF <3's Joo
    edited October 2009
    Awesome work! cant wait to see more of these escapades in the future!
    edited October 2009
    Chickins Support this comic!
    edited October 2009
    woot /puts on Kruunch t-shirt
    edited October 2009
    DATZ GUD STUFFZ RITE DER!

*eats another book on copyright infringement*
    edited October 2009
    Kruunch wrote:
    DATZ GUD STUFFZ RITE DER!

*eats another book on copyright infringement*

What do they taste like? Souls? Death?........Chicken?
    edited October 2009
    I'd guess it tastes like chicken.

It's a bit sad to see people ignoring KRUUNCH's posts on the forum, though. Maybe it's a bit hard to understand, or they are too lazy and don't want to waste time in this age of SPEEEEED. So it's nice to see KRUUNCH getting some recognition :)

My friend is in as the Powercore btw :D
    edited October 2009
    Naggorak wrote:
    What do they taste like? Souls? Death?........Chicken?

Noes,
    Nothing tastes like chikcin,
    chickin is bad for you. dont eat.
    edited October 2009
    Zzar wrote:
    Noes,
    Nothing tastes like chikcin,
    chickin is bad for you. dont eat.

but how did they know what chicken tastes like?

Maybe they couldn't tell what to make chicken taste like which is why chicken tastes like everything!

Oh wait ... was that the red or the blue pill I took?

Nevermind
    edited October 2009
    MEE KANT BUHLEEV HOW OLD DAT MOOVEE IZ NOW.

*takes his Geritol*
    edited October 2009
    Kruunch wrote:
    MEE KANT BUHLEEV HOW OLD DAT MOOVEE IZ NOW.

*takes his Geritol*

yeah it's getting on a bit now .. still a good film tho, they did a great job on the original (the sequels where a bit 'meh' imo)
    edited October 2009
    equilibrium is decent enough as well, if its on i read a book and pretty much know when to watch now :)
    edited October 2009
    Kordy wrote:
    I'd guess it tastes like chicken.

It's a bit sad to see people ignoring KRUUNCH's posts on the forum, though. Maybe it's a bit hard to understand, or they are too lazy and don't want to waste time in this age of SPEEEEED. So it's nice to see KRUUNCH getting some recognition :)

My friend is in as the Powercore btw :D

Maybe, just maybe, the very unfunny, played out, non original, attempt at humor is just flat out fail. Yup, I think so. Not funny, not entertaining, not amusing. Sorry not everyone thinks he's funny like you do, but hey, when his 15 seconds of fame are over, you can always go back to Sesame Street.
    edited October 2009
    everdream wrote:
    Maybe, just maybe, the very unfunny, played out, non original, attempt at humor is just flat out fail. Yup, I think so. Not funny, not entertaining, not amusing. Sorry not everyone thinks he's funny like you do, but hey, when his 15 seconds of fame are over, you can always go back to Sesame Street.

Would you care to grace this forum with this very funny, not played out, original champions online humour? Kruunch has been a more interesting read since the beta days than anything else dumped onto the boards for a good while.

I, for one, like to see something at least mildly funny in a sea of naysayers, QQ threads and general facepalming
    edited October 2009
    Would you care to grace this forum with this very funny, not played out, original champions online humour? Kruunch has been a more interesting read since the beta days than anything else dumped onto the boards for a good while.

I, for one, like to see something at least mildly funny in a sea of naysayers, QQ threads and general facepalming

yeah well you suck.

i kid :), i agree m8, free month is over tommorow YIPPPPEEEEEEE
    edited October 2009
    Vasagi wrote:
    yeah well you suck.

i kid :), i agree m8, free month is over tommorow YIPPPPEEEEEEE

It's only over for those who bought the game at release, we'll always have 'free monthers' around.
    edited October 2009
    Noodz wrote:
    It's only over for those who bought the game at release, we'll always have 'free monthers' around.

yeah but not - OMGZ this game was better at beta 1st sep patch is the sux crew
    edited October 2009
    everdream wrote:

SOZE SEZ SUMDING FUNNEE SOZE DA KRUUNCHARZ NOZE WUT MEE IZ SUPPOZED TA UHSPYRE TA.

*waits in rapt facination*
    edited October 2009
    everdream wrote:

I actually only think he's funny when he tells jokes, the rest of the time I enjoy his posts as they are well informed, well thought out and usually very relevant without any negativity, the fact that he posts them in-character is just a bonus.

Just because you assume that he is doing it to be funny doesn't make it so. What does strike me about your post though is you're Sesame Street reference, do you always automatically assume that people are less mature than yourself just because they enjoy something you don't?

I sometimes wish he would take his pills more often as I struggle to decipher his messages at times, but, that is Kruunch, if you don't wish to read what he has to say then don't but, by the same token stay out of his posts and don't tar people you do not know with an immaturity brush.

p.s using the term 'flat out fail' says more about maturity levels than role-play ever will, just so you know.
    edited October 2009
    lol trolling a member of the wrong SG buddie, just so you know
    edited October 2009
    everdream wrote:
    when his 15 seconds of fame are over, you can always go back to Sesame Street.

Don't you start bashing Sesame Street, some of my best friends live on that street. Burt and Ernie got me through some tough times. Unfortunately Burt has now turned to crack and Ernie has to sell himself to old men to help pay for Burts habit. So have some heart and leave The Street out of this.
    edited October 2009
    Noodz wrote:
    Don't you start bashing Sesame Street, some of my best friends live on that street. Burt and Ernie got me through some tough times. Unfortunately Burt has now turned to crack and Ernie has to sell himself to old men to help pay for Burts habit. So have some heart and leave The Street out of this.

also an an awesome tool for learning the basics of a new language.
    edited October 2009
    Vasagi wrote:
    also an an awesome tool for learning the basics of a new language.

Thanks to Sesame Street i can count up to 12, only if i'm singing a catchy song by The Pointer Sisters at the same time though.
    edited October 2009
    everdream wrote:

Well, if you had any character or personality or imagination at all, maybe we could use you as the one who gets eaten by KRUUNCH. But since the only thing your limited mind can come up with it to play as is a copyrighted character clone and post negative replies in positive threads, we can’t even include you as the pathetic victim in our own fun times. What a shame. Thanks for the bump, though.
    edited October 2009
    Requesting you make an episode where Kruunch's Nemesis turns off the caps lock key from Kruunch's keyboard and removes it from his keyboard permanently.
    edited October 2009
    Datek wrote:
    Requesting you make an episode where Kruunch's Nemesis turns off the caps lock key from Kruunch's keyboard and removes it from his keyboard permanently.

FUNNEE DAT YOOZ MENCHUN DAT ... KRUUNCHARZ NEMUHSUS IZ DA EENLUSH TEECHUR!

*cackles*
    edited October 2009
    Kruunch wrote:
    FUNNEE DAT YOOZ MENCHUN DAT ... KRUUNCHARZ NEMUHSUS IZ DA EENLUSH TEECHUR!

*cackles*

Does he wants to turn you into a blue pill addict?
    edited October 2009
    Vote Kruunch for MC City Councilman District 8 2010!
    edited October 2009
    BIGHERO wrote:
    Vote Kruunch for MC City Councilman District 8 2010!

Only if he agrees to fix that huge pot hole in the street in downtown Millenium. It swallowed my car. : (
    edited October 2009
    Good luck last time i saw that pothole Kruunch was in it with a bottle of old spice body wash, a showercap and a rubber duckie. Hardac is your avatar from Batman TAS? the episode with the robot clone?
    edited October 2009
    everdream wrote:

Hmmm, I think you is just hatin'
    edited October 2009
    I'm a big fan of Kruunch too, but mostly because he was something of an epiphany for me.

When I first started out in Champions Online, I had a more serious character, still mildly on the silly side, but very 80's overall. I enjoyed the game, but I couldn't feel the character and many times I was tempted to opt to just go over the deep end; no restrains, no inhibitions, just the damned cheesiest character I could come up with!

Seeing Kruunch being so absurd around the boards factored into why I eventually started asking myself why I couldn't just cut loose and do that. It's not like such a character would be out of place, in fact, for the first time I might have found a game that would be home to the kinds of eccentric sorts I enjoy. So I went ahead and did just that, I put together Hypnowulf, and I've not once looked back!

This is what makes me think that anyone who's sour at Kruunch is either someone who secretly envies his imagination, or someone who's very uptight and wants to cut loose but they can't let themselves do that, because for some reason they think it'd be shameful, so they attack Kruunch for doing what they can't, but really want to. For me though, in this game, Kruunch is a fantastic role model!

Keep up the good work, Kruunch!
    edited October 2009
    Well said, VW. It doesnt hurt that he is very cool as well. =P
    edited October 2009
    Does the comic come with a free gift? Awesome free Kruunch translator!! ;)
    edited October 2009
    BIGHERO wrote:
    Good luck last time i saw that pothole Kruunch was in it with a bottle of old spice body wash, a showercap and a rubber duckie. Hardac is your avatar from Batman TAS? the episode with the robot clone?

ID WUZ SATTERDAY ... MEE ULWAYZ TAYKZ MA BAFFS ONNA SATTERDAY.

*washes between his toes*
    edited October 2009
    Kruunch wrote:
    ID WUZ SATTERDAY ... MEE ULWAYZ TAYKZ MA BAFFS ONNA SATTERDAY.

*washes between his toes*

AAAIIIIEEEEEEEEE

For the last time im not a loofah

*aches*
    edited October 2009
    I'm a big fan of Kruunch too, but mostly because he was something of an epiphany for me.

When I first started out in Champions Online, I had a more serious character, still mildly on the silly side, but very 80's overall. I enjoyed the game, but I couldn't feel the character and many times I was tempted to opt to just go over the deep end; no restrains, no inhibitions, just the damned cheesiest character I could come up with!

Seeing Kruunch being so absurd around the boards factored into why I eventually started asking myself why I couldn't just cut loose and do that. It's not like such a character would be out of place, in fact, for the first time I might have found a game that would be home to the kinds of eccentric sorts I enjoy. So I went ahead and did just that, I put together Hypnowulf, and I've not once looked back!

This is what makes me think that anyone who's sour at Kruunch is either someone who secretly envies his imagination, or someone who's very uptight and wants to cut loose but they can't let themselves do that, because for some reason they think it'd be shameful, so they attack Kruunch for doing what they can't, but really want to. For me though, in this game, Kruunch is a fantastic role model!

Keep up the good work, Kruunch!

DATZ DA MOST ROMANTIK TING ENEE BODDEE EBER SEZ TADA KRUUNCHARZ.

*swoons*
    edited October 2009
    Vasagi wrote:
    For the last time im not a loofah
    This is something that needs to make it into the comic!
    edited October 2009
    Kruunch - The luffa Kronicles saga. Issue one soap on a rope.
    edited October 2009
    BIGHERO wrote:
    Kruunch - The luffa Kronicles saga. Issue one soap on a rope.

YOOZ REELEE WANNA SEE WHAR MEE PUTZ VASAGEEZ?!

*evil grin*
    edited October 2009
    Kruunch wrote:

*evil grin*

aye carumba!
    edited October 2009
    Kruunch wrote:

*evil grin*

Well...consider me scared now.
    edited October 2009
    it explains the unusual behaviour anyway!
    edited October 2009
    The Mole, you up for your fist comic appearence next? Can you dig it?

- Lev
    edited October 2009
    When are we gonna see some Kruunch promotional items? I just know the kiddies are dying to go as the big purple lug this year for holloween.
    edited October 2009
    BIGHERO wrote:
    When are we gonna see some Kruunch promotional items? I just know the kiddies are dying to go as the big purple lug this year for holloween.

DA KRUUNCHARZ SHAYKUN JIBLEEZ GAYM IZ KUMMIN SOON!

MEBBEE IBN ID TAYK AWF WEEZ MAYK UH EMEMOZE OWDDA ID.

*nods*
    edited October 2009
    Kruunch wrote:
    DA KRUUNCHARZ SHAYKUN JIBLEEZ GAYM IZ KUMMIN SOON!

MEBBEE IBN ID TAYK AWF WEEZ MAYK UH EMEMOZE OWDDA ID.

*nods*

Hey Kruunch, the NERF forums are severly lacking in Kruunch posts.
    edited October 2009
    Kruunch hit me so hard last night, I forgot who I was for half an hour.
    edited October 2009
    Noodz wrote:
    Hey Kruunch, the NERF forums are severly lacking in Kruunch posts.

OOPZ MEE WILL BEE RITE OBER DER!

CARBANARAZ: DANKZ DER LETTUN MEE TEST MA NYOO BILD OWT ON YOOZ. SOWWEE BOWT DA BLAK ANNA BROOZUZ.

*cackles*