What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bunch of whiners!!

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Power Discussion
Seriosly.

Go get an XBOX, PLEASE!!!!

Its as if everyone expects their class to be tailored to their liking. How does it feel to be the center of universe people?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    'tis nice. I don't have to worry about gravitational pull, as I am the center of the universe, thus the center of gravity. woot for me =D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Im not sure that i understand your point.

The game is new, some of us have been betaing for some time now?

We all want classes to be as enjoyable as possible, some people ask for realistic things that are generally needed (ie melee damage is a little on the low side for now) and some ask for unrealistic things....

This is a forum, its a place for community to dicuss their concerns and feelings for the game be them good or bad.....

if you dont like the forum please feel free to not log on :)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    AMaskedMan wrote:
    Seriosly.

Its as if everyone expects their class to be tailored to their liking. How does it feel to be the center of universe people?

Class? What class?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ravenlute wrote:
    Class? What class?

My thoughts exactly... What classes are you talking about heh.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ravenlute wrote:
    Class? What class?

Ain't nobody here got no class, boyo.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    "Im not sure that i understand your point."

My point is, 60% of the post are about how a user wants a tweak in a powerset to make them happy.

"We all want classes to be as enjoyable as possible, some people ask for realistic things that are generally needed (ie melee damage is a little on the low side for now) and some ask for unrealistic things...."

Yes Melee damage is low, and elementals say melee is too high, and sorcery folk want their damage up, and on and on and on and on

And they are not even polite about it. They DEMAND a change because by god they are the only person who matters in the game.

Crap, over half of the forum posts are utterly unproductive rants or whinning.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    AMaskedMan wrote:

AMaskedMan wrote:
    Seriosly.

Soooo.... Lulz?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    AMaskedMan wrote:
    "Im not sure that i understand your point."

My point is, 60% of the post are about how a user wants a tweak in a powerset to make them happy.

"We all want classes to be as enjoyable as possible, some people ask for realistic things that are generally needed (ie melee damage is a little on the low side for now) and some ask for unrealistic things...."

Yes Melee damage is low, and elementals say melee is too high, and sorcery folk want their damage up, and on and on and on and on

And they are not even polite about it. They DEMAND a change because by god they are the only person who matters in the game.

So... you do a counter point, with the same styled address, instead of addressing the argument intelligently in said thread. I am not seeing how this is productive.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Well, its a super hero RPG. Isn't the point of an RPG to build a character the way you WANT it to be?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    The olny reasonable course of action is to nerf everyone's powers but mine.:D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Well....this is where we are supposed to post our views on how powers work, and maybe if we have an idea, how they SHOULD in fact work, but I agree some people have unrealistic ideals.

The main problem is that I for one, and I assume you all as well, don't want to be pigeon holed into picking the right powers, because as everyone says, there is no class system in this game, BUT if the game ends up being a min/max fest where everyone takes only certain powers because they are the best I.E. Healing Drones, Invulnerability, Resurgance, Mini-Mines, Pyre etc. These powers all have amazing performance as they should because we are at the end of the day Super Heroes :).

BUT those of us that enjoy concept characters, me for instance, my first character is a Might champion who was an ex-wrestler, then after being crowned "World Champ" was granted super powers as a bonus, I don't want to have to take healing drones, and I know Invulnerability + Defensive Combo is better reistance but I don't want to take Invulnerability it doesn't fit with my character concept as well as defiance does.

So I made a post summing up what I feel is maybe a tad off about Might, not that I don't enjoy every second of the SMASH! :) So if I want to stick with only Might powers for my character concept I don't want to have to pay for it later because I didn't take the "uber" powers.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    "Well, its a super hero RPG. Isn't the point of an RPG to build a character the way you WANT it to be'

Apprently wants their super heroe to be an ever changing hero with ever changing powers that can be turned into whatever they want whenever they want.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    "But, but... but sorcery is broken and now I'm madz at criptic, I'm cancelling my subscription, I hope you're happy criptic"

Seriously You'd think most of these people have never played an MMO before and expect every aspect of the game to run 100% gold right out of the gate. Sit down, shut up, and wait like the rest of us for crap to get fixed.