test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Early Head Start Invasion Items Account-Wide

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestions Box
The Mini-Destroids were account wide.

Why Can't the Qularr Invasion perks, pets, and those three power replacer guns be account wide? It'll save us all time, and we won't have to worry about making our characters immediately in order to get them. I also think the spawns are too short, if there's a way to extend the time on them, they should probably be extended.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why Can't the Qularr Invasion perks, pets, and those three power replacer guns be account wide? It'll save us all time, and we won't have to worry about making our characters immediately in order to get them. I also think the spawns are too short, if there's a way to extend the time on them, they should probably be extended.

I could see the Perks (which unlock the pets) being account-wide but unless the power replacer guns are also unique costume unlocks (and I have no idea as I haven't gotten one yet) they don't need to be account wide. .

It would be nice to have the Perks be account wide though. I have a lot of characters I'd like to make who would love a mini-Dr. Silverback, but I really don't want to do the tutorial and crisis zones six more times this weekend to get them.

Seriously, fun little early start rewards that are great little ideas. But it does get tiresome doing it over-and-over-and-over again with the way the event is setup currently.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    /Signed

Please, make at least the pets account wide. They are too cool to be lost. 8 character slots are the limitation here. I am sure everybody would want to have something to remember these special times.