test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

glitch in hero creation.

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Power Discussion
My brother just created a hero, during power selection the energy builder kept defaulting his choice to strafe, however after he started the tutorial he found that he had no energy builder power in his tray. this has happened 3 times so far and other than deleting, rebuilding from scratch or filing reports he dosent know what to do. any chance somebody could maybe perhaps look into this issue so that others dont suffer the same problem?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hit the "P" button and make sure the power isn't there but just wasn't put into the tray.
    edited August 2009
    IT was there but wouldnt be moved into the slot, he sorted it eventually though, turns out its a glitch in the way he loaded his old character costume, it caused issues with the powers. he just built a basic hero then at the end loaded his old look over the top of the preset and presto hs hero had the right powers!
    edited August 2009
    Aha!

I'm glad it got sorted out!

*Thumbs Up!*
    edited August 2009
    Hi broken-serenity:

I am in charge of looking at this bug. You mentioned the fact that your brother got this bug consistently and that loading a saved costume may have been involved in the bug. Could you explain in detail exactly what steps your brother took during character creation?

Thanks