test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Triggering Cosmic Presence gear wipes Cosmic Strike and OV Gear Onslaught buffs

behemothking#9246 behemothking Posts: 163 Arc User
edited July 24 in Gameplay Bugs
ag4qbq5jp2xs.png

Bug 1. Triggering Cosmic Desperation, Cosmic Burst, or Cosmic Presence from this gear with a direct heal (life drain type heals do not work, probably a bug too) on a player will remove that player's Cosmic Strike and Onslaught buffs.

To replicate:
1. Have player with Cosmic Strike or Onslaught buff
2. Have player be less than 50% HP
3. Have a player with Cosmic Presence equipped heal the <50% HP player and observe that player lose their Cosmic Strike or Onslaught buff

Bug 2. After receiving the Cosmic Presence Cooldown debuff, your next (next few? or for a short duration?) direct heals on a player will wipe their Cosmic Strike or Onslaught buffs.

To replicate:
1. Have player with Cosmic Strike or Onslaught buff near the healing training dummy
2. Heal the healing training dummy until you receive Cosmic Presence Cooldown debuff
3. Heal Cosmic Strike/Onslaught player quickly after receiving debuff and observe player lose their buff
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• spyderfox333spyderfox333 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Chef's kiss, Behe.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,158 Cryptic Developer
    (Just want to say I saw this. Wasn't able to address it this week unfortunately, but will get ot it asap)
  • carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 729 Community Moderator
    Is there any update on this? It appears to still be happening.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,099 Arc User
    AWWW MAN! The only Cosmic Secondary I wanted to use (for my Impressive Physique Healer) and its Bugged
    emoji.gif

I'm starting to think Cosmic secondaries are a Fluke
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
This discussion has been closed.