test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Noob Asketh: Rescuing Cats

Good evening, Champions.

I've known for a while that rescuing cats was a thing in this game. But it only took until about a few weeks ago to realize that I've been "randomly" hearing cat noises for no discernible reason. Eventually, I had my "eureka," flew up to the branches of a tree, found a cat, and now...

...how the heck do I get the cats out the trees? I couldn't shoot them even if I wanted to. So do they eat something? Go into a satchel? What?

My thanks in advance.

Kevin Holsinger

Comments

• spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Only today left before the cats are gone. Martha Reese in Ren Center and her cat Reggie, to the left of the Power House, give a daily mission that allows you to rescue 5 cats for anniversary event favor (money).
  • Good afternoon, Spookyspectre.

Thanks for that. Funny I haven't seen Ms. Reese (outside of the impostor).

As for the cats, well, I guess they're stuck in the trees, then.

Best to you and your loved ones.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    For next year, if you have a fair number of alts with vehicles, rescuing cats is the most efficient way of earning anniversary currency. You can probably do that mission in 5-6 minutes. Once you locate the first 5 cats, finding them again with 5 other characters take no time at all. If you can do the mission 6 times in half an hour, that's 300 currency right there. After 28 days, that's 8400 currency. You can buy every costume in the store without having to fight a single Destroid. Even better is that the cats recycle after 7 days, so you can just keep zipping around Westside to all those memorized locations (who needs a map after you've been to the same cats multiple times).
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Good evening, jaazaniah1.

Sounds like that'll come in handy. Thanks.

Best to you and your loved ones.