test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniversary perks

Hello all, I'm trying to find out about some perks for the cosmic cat like "stuck in a tree". I'm trying to find a champions online wiki site like this game use to have long time ago but it's down and there's another but it's not up to date. Does anyone know how to complete this perk "stuck in a tree". Thanks
Champions Online: American Warrior, Dragon Knight, Cybercop, Somebody, Bionic Dragon and Crimson Mayhem are my characters.
Tagged:

Comments

• vulkan#5365 vulkan Posts: 24 Arc User
    Yeah, I had this problem, too. No complete info in the wiki.
    Apparently some perks only appear when the char starts doing it or when the corresponding week starts.

About the "stuck in a tree", I'll quote this answer I got:
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    You need 4 perks, 1 of each week of Save Reggie's Friends perks. Doing the mission three times each week. Each Perk gives different cat.
    It should show the progression somewhere.

The 4 perks are, in this order: "feeling blue" "stuck in a tree" "hang in there" and "caturday". Completing all of them you got the Cosmic Cat.

| Vulkan, the fiery faun | Lionmaru, the himbo lion | Golden Kalf, the bull of heaven | Phorbas, the horned archer | Tiger Claw, the kung fu disco guy | Herakles, the... well, the Herakles | Winterwind, the god who came from the cold | Pogo, my werewolf fursona | Vulkann, Vulkan from another universe | Zardoz, the half demon mage | Urho, the telepath in leather | Moonshadow, the werewolf rocker |
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    Feeling Blue, Stuck in a Tree, Hang in There and Caturday are tied to each week of the Anniversary. You can only get and progress the relevant perk on that specific week.
  • mgh112982mgh112982 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Vulkan and Wingedkagouti, Thank you for the answers, that's a big help
    Champions Online: American Warrior, Dragon Knight, Cybercop, Somebody, Bionic Dragon and Crimson Mayhem are my characters.